BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
judy m.
Cornwall, ON
My lips are always dry. When I apply lipstick it always looks like my lips are running. So when I bought the Burberry nude primer for my lips I was hoping it would work especially at that price. After applying the product I was pleasantly surprised my lips look fuller my lips looked healthier and younger.. I gave the Burberry nude lip primer a 4-star review and I'm quite pleased with the product
Julia M.
I love this product because it's so creamy and pigmented and the wear is long lasting there's no need to touch it up during the day and it definitely exceeded my expectations, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves a long lasting creamy
Lip product
Hansa Q.
Brilliant!! Love it and I get so many compliments, it makes my lips soft. It's very hydrating? I can use it anytime or even mix other lipsticks with it. It's worth the money as it is high end. I enjoy using it and love the packaging. Might buy another!
Bae B.
I love this product so much, it's amazing ! My sister got it for me to try it, it's very long lasting and looks good all day. This is my first time trying it but would definitely recommend it !! :))))
Omayra M.
El tema del contorno en general del rostro para mi era algo totalmente desconocido. No sabía que podría otorgar un acabado tan radiante al maquillaje y es que ahora voy poco a poco aprendiendo este detalle y entre los productos tengo este que es 😍
Stella M.
Alder point
I absolutely love this product and I would recommend this product to anyone believe me you will love this product and will keep buying it .I will keep buying this product it's awesome and it last a long time on your lips
Abir S.
I haven't tried this but I love the concept! I think Huda beauty has a similar concept but I haven't tried them before. Would love to try and see if my lips would look fuller beyond just overlining your lips
marita y.
amazing very creamy product would 100% wear on a daily basis makes my lips very moisturised and soft, very easy to apply and use the product is a little to expensive but reckon its totally worth it for the amount of product there is in the packaging
Stephanie M.
Review for: Medium 03 more...
I really like this Lip Colour Contour, this tone is my favorite because give me that everyday-look that I like, It's long lasting wich I love of this one and also smells good. Recommended!
Anosha M.
Awesome product love it. It is really pigmented and works reallly well... it is not the best but I'd say it is worth the price. Love the packaging , i don't think if I'll buy more of this
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?