BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Medium 03
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Burberry clothes but I have only recently gotten into some of Burberry's make-up line. This lip contour stick is divine. The color pay-off is amazing and it glides on smoothly and doesn't get patchy. It has decent staying power for a lip product. I will definitely be purchasing more colors.
Jessica E.
Ok where do I start?! This product is amazing!!!! The quality is really rich hence the price! The packaging was kind of standard... the only thing I didn't like about the product is that when I wiped it off I still had a line left from it on my lip and I didn't like that
Cheyenne G.
Ewa Beach
this item is the best! Love the color and how it gives the illusion of an ombre. Definitely exceeded my expectations and also came in a very nice package! first time using this product and I couldn't be happier. I will most definitely be back to buy another!
Korie L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I love the effect of the contour as well as the nude shade, itself. It goes on smooth and the desired effect is easily achievable. They price is a little on the hefty side, but it is a good quality product.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Anything Burberry is a winner in my book! This met my expectations and then some! It's long lasting and a great value ! I'm very glad I have this in my bag and would buy it again
Terri K.
Dyersburg
Seems interesting I would love to try it..i love the color it looks really pretty I am very interested in getting to know more about this product please let me no I'm figuring I would like to try it. I am a first time user yes I would buy again if I liked it.
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so if your like me and love a nice nude lip, these are for you! From what I can tell it goes by skin tone light, medium, dark but just as with any makeup you do you :) they are in a stick form which I love and are so smooth and creamy! Love these so much!!
McKenna T.
Rathdrum
This product definitely stands up to the name brand, it's seriously a high end feeling product. The feeling of this on is light and airy but definitely long lasting. Usually long lasting feels heavy on and with this one i almost have to keep checking to see if it's still on- and sure enough it's just like I first applied it... phenomenal choice!!! Two thumbs up!
Nicole T.
mission tx
Review for: Light 02
Love love loooovvvveeee this one. It's sooo smooth to apply on my skin. It's such a light finish making it look natural and beautiful. I plan on buying it again when I get the chance. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't used this brand before
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Gia A.
Is it hydrating ?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth the price tag?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?