BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by S A.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Angela P.BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BURBERRY

A nude pen to prime, contour, and shape lips, for a naturally fuller look. Lip Colour Contour brings a soft shadow to the lip line to create the illusion of fuller, more plumped lips. It acts a lip primer to smooth and soften before your apply lip color, and it delivers up to six hours of moisture for comfortable and long-lasting wear. see more...

BURBERRY Lip Colour Contour
  • "It spreads so creamy like and doesn't make your lios feel to dry and it's really easy to use I love this product" in 10 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Medium 03 more...
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Burberry clothes but I have only recently gotten into some of Burberry's make-up line. This lip contour stick is divine. The color pay-off is amazing and it glides on smoothly and doesn't get patchy. It has decent staying power for a lip product. I will definitely be purchasing more colors.
Jessica E.
Ok where do I start?! This product is amazing!!!! The quality is really rich hence the price! The packaging was kind of standard... the only thing I didn't like about the product is that when I wiped it off I still had a line left from it on my lip and I didn't like that
Cheyenne G.
Ewa Beach
this item is the best! Love the color and how it gives the illusion of an ombre. Definitely exceeded my expectations and also came in a very nice package! first time using this product and I couldn't be happier. I will most definitely be back to buy another!
E M.
Review for: Medium 03 more...
I bought this to use as an everyday type of color for when I want a pop of color with a natural look. It is definitely browner and more orange than I thought it would be. However, it is a nice, albeit darker, everyday nude. I haven’t used it as a liner but I imagine this one would make my lip color more brown. I ordered straight from the Burberry site and it arrived packaged so lovely- like a Louis Vuitton of lipsticks!
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
I love this product! Anything Burberry is a winner in my book! This met my expectations and then some! It's long lasting and a great value ! I'm very glad I have this in my bag and would buy it again
McKenna T.
Rathdrum
This product definitely stands up to the name brand, it's seriously a high end feeling product. The feeling of this on is light and airy but definitely long lasting. Usually long lasting feels heavy on and with this one i almost have to keep checking to see if it's still on- and sure enough it's just like I first applied it... phenomenal choice!!! Two thumbs up!
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Okay so if your like me and love a nice nude lip, these are for you! From what I can tell it goes by skin tone light, medium, dark but just as with any makeup you do you :) they are in a stick form which I love and are so smooth and creamy! Love these so much!!
Nicole T.
mission tx
Review for: Light 02 more...
Love love loooovvvveeee this one. It's sooo smooth to apply on my skin. It's such a light finish making it look natural and beautiful. I plan on buying it again when I get the chance. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't used this brand before
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Another fav! Fav color! Great finish! Doesn't feel dry on lips! My lips dry out quick when I wear lipstick but using this they don't! I need to buy more because I'm almost out! Need to soon!!!!!! If you like compliments then you should get this lol
Glorimary A.
Is it hydrating ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I have something like this but in elf is this like that or better
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Can I really achieve a fuller looking lip by contouring?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Looks beautiful, worth the price?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Should I use it with lipstick or just separately?

Sephora