BY BURBERRY

A blendable, lightweight powder blush that enhances the cheeks. Burberry's Light Glow Natural Blush instantly boosts the complexion with a subtle, heathy-looking radiance. The fine powder is ultrabuildable, and it includes a brush applicator and convenient mirrored case. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Earthy Blush No.07 is always used backstage of Burberry's runway by Wendy Rowe, Burberry's Makeup Artistic Consultant. It can be applied to the hollow of the cheeks to gently slim the face and across the eyelids with an eye shadow applicator to sculpt. see more...

• I have been debating adding this one to my next order in the eart...1 Answers
  • Are all of the Burberry blushes scented?2 Answers
  • How does this look on pale skin tones? I don't want to spend the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i love this product sooo much that i cant get in enough of it and its really nice and shimmery that it makes my face glow that why i love it " in 2 reviews
Maya H.
Review for: Blush-03 Rose-One Size more...
This blush is very luxurious. The compact is weighty and magnetic and has the cutest Burberry pattern on the top. While I like the quality of the powder, the color is a little too much and does not blend very well. I wouldn’t recommend it for light skin tones.
Lauren C.
Hockley, TX
Review for: Blush-07 Earthy Blush-One Size more...
Burberry has excellent quality makeup. Super blendable and looks natural.. and it lasts all day. I have very fair skin and have trouble finding contour powder that looks right on me.. Burberry earthy is a perfect contour for us pale people.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I use the Burberry blush in the specific shade "earthy". Earthy is my #1 go to blush. I own close to a hundred blushes and Earthy is my favorite one. Its hard to explain the shade it is on my face, but its a beautiful neutral/borderline cool taupe with a verrrry slightly pink undertone. Its very chic for any look but I especially wear it with a colorful lip or eye look. It gives me great definition to my cheeks without adding more color to my face and being clownlike. I will definitely continue to repurchase this blush.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Absolutely lovely blush. I am obsessed. Burberry products apply and blend so silky and beautifully with no effort at all. I have the shades Earthy, Cameo, and just purchased Peony. Earthy is the perfect contour color for light skin. I don't even use it as a blush. Cameo is a stunning dusty rose. Cameo is very pigmented so you don't need very much product. They will last forever. I even like using the brush that's included. Everything about this screams luxury. If you can afford, get at least one!
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Pricey. Fancy packaging. Comes with velvet pouch (!). Smells like a beauty counter at Macy's, so that's a warning for those of y'all sensitive to fragrance.

I have the shade Cameo, and I absolutely love it. A little goes a long way, and it doesn't look chalky or unnatural--quite the contrary, it gives my cheeks a true healthy flush.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Blush-08 Misty Blush-One Size, Earthy Blush No. 07, Blush 08 Misty Blush, Cameo Blush No. 02 more...
This is my favorite blush formula of life! Holy grail doesn't even explain my obsession with these blushes! My favorite shade is 02 however the shades that I have I love just as much! The powder is smooth and creamy to the touch. Blends without any effort, the color shades are very flattering. Also the smell of all burberry products is intoxicating! The packaging is sturdy and well made feels very luxurious in the hand. Would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone of any age or skin tone.
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
I have the dark earthy No.11 color. This blush is so soft and velvety to the touch. It is very easy to blend and looks beautiful on the face. The color I got is more of a contour shade for my skin tone ( I got it in a Burberry beauty box.) I will definitely be trying a pinky blush seeing how well the dark earthy performed.
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Review for: Blush-06 Tangerine-One Size more...
I am obsessed with this color blush. Although this brand's price point is high, their rich beautiful shades are worth getting! This blush is my absolute hands down favorite. From the formulation to how beautiful it complements skin tones to its long lasting quality, it is just superb!
Maritza D.
Williamsburg, VA
What a lovely blush. Great saturated finely milled powders. Very wearable subtle shades that can easily be built up. Luxe luxe packaging. Just love this brand. Ed=xcellent quality you'd expect from this fashion house. Will continue to reourchase
Eelsen D.
Corte Madera, CA
Review for: Earthy Blush No. 07 more...
I'm in love with the color and texture of this blush. It's very subtle, creamy and blendable. I use it mostly for contouring and/or bronzer. It's matte so it doesn't show off much skin texture. I also use it on my lids on my "no makeup" makeup days. The four stars only reflect that I wish it's full sized than half. Packaging is top notch.
Juliana O.
How does this look on pale skin tones? I don't want to spend the money on this to just end up looking muddy..
Emma R.
Escanaba, MI
Are all of the Burberry blushes scented?
Victoria S.
Been wanting to get this blush for a while but I end up not getting it. I love nude colors and this one looks promising. Wanted to know if it's worth the price?
Megan L.
I have been debating adding this one to my next order in the earthy shade, would you recommend a different shade for medium skin tone with yellow/olive undertones? What is the texture like? Do you find it easy to use for every day wear? x