19 colors available

BY BURBERRY

A blendable, lightweight powder blush that enhances the cheeks. Burberry's Light Glow Natural Blush instantly boosts the complexion with a subtle, heathy-looking radiance. The fine powder is ultrabuildable, and it includes a brush applicator and convenient mirrored case. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Earthy Blush No.07 is always used backstage of Burberry's runway by Wendy Rowe, Burberry's Makeup Artistic Consultant. It can be applied to the hollow of the cheeks to gently slim the face and across the eyelids with an eye shadow applicator to sculpt. see more...

• I have been debating adding this one to my next order in the earthy...1 Answers
  • Are all of the Burberry blushes scented?2 Answers
  • How does this look on pale skin tones? I don't want to spend the mo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Eelsen D.
Eelsen D.
Corte Madera, CA
Review for: Earthy Blush No. 07
I'm in love with the color and texture of this blush. It's very subtle, creamy and blendable. I use it mostly for contouring and/or bronzer. It's matte so it doesn't show off much skin texture. I also use it on my lids on my "no makeup" makeup days. The four stars only reflect that I wish it's full sized than half. Packaging is top notch.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Pricey. Fancy packaging. Comes with velvet pouch (!). Smells like a beauty counter at Macy's, so that's a warning for those of y'all sensitive to fragrance.

I have the shade Cameo, and I absolutely love it. A little goes a long way, and it doesn't look chalky or unnatural--quite the contrary, it gives my cheeks a true healthy flush.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
This is a pricey blush but I promise this makes your cheeks into heaven and it transforms it to the point that you get that natural flush of pinkish Corley color that I love so much, I would recommend this product if your willing to spend the extra money
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
Williamsburg, VA
What a lovely blush. Great saturated finely milled powders. Very wearable subtle shades that can easily be built up. Luxe luxe packaging. Just love this brand. Ed=xcellent quality you'd expect from this fashion house. Will continue to reourchase
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Beautiful product and very high end. The product is expensive so keep in mind, you are paying for the brand name. I prefer the Laura mercier ambient blushes or the tarte clay blushes. They are just as good but slightly cheaper in price.
Julia M.
Julia M.
The most gorgeous color for a slight contour. The powder is soft, creamy, and blends so easily. A light perfume scent, but I don't mind it. One star off for price. I would repurchase more but I am transitioning to cruelty free brands.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
The best neutral blush! You can contour with this blush if you have fair skin. I love this shade because it goes with every look from a red lip to beachy babe. This is pricey but super gorgeous!
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Pretty nice soft and subtle natural blush. Gives a good glow to my skin without being too glittery. Powder is soft and blendable. Light scent which is not too much. Wish it can be a bit cheaper.
Mirosalba J.
Mirosalba J.
Devine! Great for summer, stays on and it looks great! My skin tone is medium and I have combination skin. First time buying it.
Alena B.
Alena B.
The color and formula was fine. The brush was crap. I would have rather gotten more product than that brush
Emma R.
Emma R.
Escanaba, MI
Are all of the Burberry blushes scented?
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
How does this look on pale skin tones? I don't want to spend the money on this to just end up looking muddy..
Megan L.
Megan L.
I have been debating adding this one to my next order in the earthy shade, would you recommend a different shade for medium skin tone with yellow/olive undertones? What is the texture like? Do you find it easy to use for every day wear? x
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Been wanting to get this blush for a while but I end up not getting it. I love nude colors and this one looks promising. Wanted to know if it's worth the price?