Burberry Light Glow uploaded by Nicci G.Burberry Light Glow uploaded by Karina W.

BY BURBERRY

• Enhance cheeks and instantly boost complexions with this lightweight powder blush for a subtle healthy radiance.
  • The fine powder is ultra-blendable and buildable for effortless, mistake-proof application.
  • A collection of complexion-enhancing shades, complete with a brush applicator and mirror case.
  • Earthy Blush No.07 is one of our runway icons used backstage by Wendy Rowe, Burberry Make-up Artistic Consultant.
  • Apply the multi-use blush shade to the hollow of the cheeks to gently slim the face and across the eyelids to sculpt and add dimension.
  • – Blushing colours
  • – Effortless application
  • – Mistake-proof

• Been wanting to get this blush for a while but I end up n...2 Answers
  • I have been debating adding this one to my next order in ...1 Answers
  • Is the brush included high quality or junk? 1 Answers
Angela W.
Holly
Ooooh luxurious! First the compact. It’s heavy... in a good way. The closing mechanism gives a nice solid snap that you know will not open unless you want it to. The mirror is a decent size in a pinch, but I would rather had a smaller compact, or same size with a larger blush pan (like their bronzers) rather than the space for the fairly useless little brush. But the most important part.... the product itself... this is a must have. This color is not going to light up your face with healthy pinkness, but any blush can do that. This blush is going to add dimension and warmth to your face. It’s going to give you contour without harshness. It’s going to give you warmth like a bronzer. And it will add a wonderful neutral blush shade to your cheeks whether you are going for a natural “no makeup” look or are glammed up with smokey eyes or bold lips. It’s going to be your new indispensable best friend. This particular shade will likely work best on light to medium skin tones. For more tan to deeper skin tones, there’s a deeper shade available, which I’m sure is just as wonderful. It’s just perfection. Period.
Tara H.
Review for: 06 Tangerine, Earthy Blush 07 more...
I have this blush in two shades-Earthy and Tangerine. Both are equally beautiful. These are super pigmented but somehow not overpowering. They give your cheeks the perfect flush of color without looking like you’ve gone overboard. Earthy just brightens up my face in a very natural way, while Tangerine is brighter and more noticeable.

I love the packaging and the little felt case these blushes come in. These are such a luxurious little splurge for me. Expensive, yes... but I’ve seen them for cheaper at Nordstrom Rack ( if you can find one that someone hasn’t stuck their dirty fingers in 😡).
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I bought a small Burberry sampler from Sephora and received this color. I didn’t use it for months because I’m pretty fair and assumed it would look like I fell into bronzer. However...it’s really nice! It has a nice sheerness, stays put well, and defines my cheekbones without making me look ridiculous. I love that it’s not glittery as I don’t always need to sparkle. May or may not purchase other colors in the full-size as the price point is a bit much.
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I really like this blush. I also love the smell (it has that old, classic makeup smell to it). It is very pigmented and stays on decently well. I don't like that half the packaging is a new brush each time as I have a makeup brush of my own and would rather get a full palate of blush.
Roxanne F.
El monte, CA
Review for: 09 Coral Pink more...
Ultra pigmented, very finally mailed, great color pay off, lens easily, looks great on skin, love the packaging. Packaging has a good weight to it comes with a little brush, although nobody ever uses the brushes that come with packaging. This is a higher and blush but I love it it’s really great that bright fresh looking faces. Definitely recommend, would definitely buy more.
Frances L.
Boston
Review for: Tangerine 06 more...
I bought this product at a cosmetic outlet store for 19.00. Easily one of my favorite blushes but just can't seem to justify the product size for the full value price .
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I use the Burberry blush in the specific shade "earthy". Earthy is my #1 go to blush. I own close to a hundred blushes and Earthy is my favorite one. Its hard to explain the shade it is on my face, but its a beautiful neutral/borderline cool taupe with a verrrry slightly pink undertone. Its very chic for any look but I especially wear it with a colorful lip or eye look. It gives me great definition to my cheeks without adding more color to my face and being clownlike. I will definitely continue to repurchase this blush.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Absolutely lovely blush. I am obsessed. Burberry products apply and blend so silky and beautifully with no effort at all. I have the shades Earthy, Cameo, and just purchased Peony. Earthy is the perfect contour color for light skin. I don't even use it as a blush. Cameo is a stunning dusty rose. Cameo is very pigmented so you don't need very much product. They will last forever. I even like using the brush that's included. Everything about this screams luxury. If you can afford, get at least one!
Linda E.
AUSTIN, TX
Pricey. Fancy packaging. Comes with velvet pouch (!). Smells like a beauty counter at Macy's, so that's a warning for those of y'all sensitive to fragrance.

I have the shade Cameo, and I absolutely love it. A little goes a long way, and it doesn't look chalky or unnatural--quite the contrary, it gives my cheeks a true healthy flush.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Misty Blush 08, Earthy Blush 07, 08 Misty Blush, Cameo Blush 02 more...
This is my favorite blush formula of life! Holy grail doesn't even explain my obsession with these blushes! My favorite shade is 02 however the shades that I have I love just as much! The powder is smooth and creamy to the touch. Blends without any effort, the color shades are very flattering. Also the smell of all burberry products is intoxicating! The packaging is sturdy and well made feels very luxurious in the hand. Would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone of any age or skin tone.
Emma R.
Are all of the Burberry blushes scented?
Victoria S.
Been wanting to get this blush for a while but I end up not getting it. I love nude colors and this one looks promising. Wanted to know if it's worth the price?
Juliana O.
How does this look on pale skin tones? I don't want to spend the money on this to just end up looking muddy..
Megan L.
I have been debating adding this one to my next order in the earthy shade, would you recommend a different shade for medium skin tone with yellow/olive undertones? What is the texture like? Do you find it easy to use for every day wear? x
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
Is the brush included high quality or junk?

Sephora