Burberry Kisses Sheer Lip Color uploaded by Cat F.

BY BURBERRY

Introducing Burberry Kisses Sheer. The subtle, luminous formula, inspired by the runway, locks in moisture and provides a burst of translucent, buildable colour.

The lightweight gel texture melts onto the lips with precision, delivering a shiny tint in just one swipe. Infused with our signature blend of rosehip, tea and lavender, it conditions lips with a sheer-shine finish.

Available in 28 shades that will flatter all complexions from gentle tones to vibrant full colour.

- Buildable sheer shine

- Lightweight gel texture

- Moisturising

Burberry’s Kisses Sheer features a balm-like gel texture that leaves lips with a sheer, glossy veil of color in just one swipe. The formula is buildable with a second and third swipe for a subtle burst of translucent, comfortable color. Infused with Burberry’s signature of rosehip, tea and lavender formula, the lightweight gel formula offers lasting hydration and flatters all skin tones.

Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Bht, Tin Oxide, [+/- (May Contain): Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Lexi N.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: 257 Sheer Coral more...
I am SO happy I ordered this on a whim. It is exactly what I wanted it to be maybe better because I never tried anything like it before so I couldn’t even predict it. It is sheer even though the product looks dense like it will be shockingly bright but it’s not! It is also moisturizing and the package has the Burberry mirroring which is helpful.

HOWEVER I took away a star because the packaging seems problematic. The top is magnetic twist which at first notice seemed awesome but the magnet isn’t very strong and I sense with any movement in a bag the top will come off and that’s never good!! But if you are keeping it at home or in a little pouch it won’t be a problem. I would not avoid it because of this design flaw! The product itself is luxurious, beneficial and satisfying.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
This is one of my favorite lip products on the market right now. I love the new Burberry makeup line and this lipstick does not disappoint. Most lip products dry out my lips but this one is super moisturizing. I recommend this line of lipstick to anyone with dry lips and wants an amazing selection of color.
member-eabce
Review for: 217 English Rose more...
I wear this lipstick almost every day, as it is the perfect shade of pink brown for my fair skin. They say that one swipe is sheer color and 2 swipes over the lip gives a little more opaque coverage and I find that that is accurate. I usually just do one swipe during the day and 2 if I wear it at night when I'm wearing more make up. It's moisturizing without being to emollient and wears very well. I only wish they would make a gloss in the "English rose" shade. Though it has enough shine that you really don't have to wear one over. Favorite!
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 205 Nude Pink more...
Wonderful lipstick that can be worn every day! Very close to actual lip color and the ingredients are good, one of the less toxic ones that I've managed to find. Also, it's fragrance free. It doesn't even cost that much, for a premium brand. I am really pleased with this purchase!
Kathy B.
Kent, WA
Review for: 217 English Rose more...
This is my favorite, everyday sheer lipstick. English Rose is my MLBB color, so I can pop it on quickly without needing a mirror. The silky, balmy texture makes me smile!
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
I have to say, I had higher expectations for this sheer lipstick. I understand that it is supposed to be sheer, but it seemed more of a high quality chapstick with shimmer. And for the price? It's not worth it.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
One of my favorite high-quality lipsticks that last all day and color pay off is absolutely amazing I would recommend this Burberry lipstick to any girl
Natalie O.
Minot
Review for: 217 English Rose more...
My favorite everyday lipstick! It has a balm like consistency and a ton of pigment! Very comfortable. The only down side is that it doesn’t stay on long.
member-c5371
Purchased at: bluemercury
O love this product there is the lip contour I have the light color I use it every day some times over my Lipstick and some alone
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love Burberry Burberry kisses sheer lipstick love the formula very smooth very pigmented I love the case too

Sephora