Burberry Her Eau De Parfum Spray 1oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burberry Her Eau De Parfum Spray 1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Allyson A.
Palm Desert, CA
Burberry Her Eau De Parfum Spray 1oz uploaded by Allyson A.
This smells exactly like Baccarate Rouge. It’s so feminine and sexy I love wearing this perfume. It kind of smells like “lipstick/makeup” but has a note I can’t quite put my finger on but it’s amazing.
karen R.
I hated this more than I initially did. I had smelled in store, thinking it smelled better than it did. I had tried it on several times and couldn’t get over how much I didn’t like the notes. I personally didn’t think it mixed well with my scent. I shouldn’t have bought it for full price at Ulta, because it was such a waste for me. I ended up giving it to a friend. I do think it’s sweet but whatever I was smelling (the musk amber) I’m not sure. It just didn’t fit well. I read other reviews where people compare it to the other sweeter scents like Bon Bon, Pink Sugar or even Beyond romance but I completely disagree. It’s way too overpriced for how it smelled for me. I won’t ever buy it again.

Looking for your answer?