BY BURBERRY

Catalina W.
Fairfield
My scarf was a little stiff but other than that I loved it. It was soft and very warm. I wore it a lot with my outfits and got tons of compliments on it. I'd say this scarf is worth it for the fall and winter.
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
I'm in love with this scarf!! It's so soft and warm. It's huge so it can be worn in so many different ways. The neutral colours mean it could go with absolutely any outfit. It's definitely my #giftcrush
Emily S.
seal beach, CA
Such a classic piece! Certain items will never go out of style, and this one is one of them! It's great quality and keeps me warm during winter! It's pricey but definitely worth the long term investment
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, WY
A closet staple for every fashionista. I have had my Burberry cashmere scarf for years and it is still as good as new.. though with global warming and milder winters.. I have not used this as much as I had in the past.

The Burberry scarf is iconic, it puts together an outfit in the winter and keeps me nice and warm!
Samreen H.
Who doesn't love the classic Burberry scarves? I think this scarf is a must have, as it can be worn with pretty much everything. I think it definitely adds a more exciting touch to an outfit and it is very versatile. It is the perfect gift as well and the processes this scarf undergoes makes the price worth it!
Stephanie M.
I see this scarf everywhere and I loved the look of it and had to have it. I bought the Burberry scarf because I like brand named items. Still love the look of it, but to be quite honest the price is atrocious and there are so many fakes that are (basically) the same that would probably look just as good.
khen T.
Yesssss to this scarf. I love more than anything. Very fashionable and can be my go to accessory. A pretty expensive scarf. I love it and that's all the matters. Expensive to say, better save for it. If you love fashion then yes go ahead but you can get something cheaper from the Bay!
Sandya D.
Omg I love this scarf and definitely need another one. It keeps my neck very warm and I don't have nothing bad to say about this scarf,it's very effective and yes it's expensive for a scarf but I love it, yes I would recommend to those who love a little luxury
Felecia D.
Edmonton, London
Very few words to say about this product, other than; high quality, luxury and a classic wardrobe staple that goes with any outfit, the perfect scarf. Its expensive but worth it for the quality 100%
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Love the authentic Burberry plaid print. The scarf itself is super soft and keeps my neck really warm. Cants say much about the price because it's Burberry
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf -- I've always dreamt of buying one because I think they're so classy, elegant, and soft. Is it worth it?
Samantha B.
Herriman, UT
About how much does this scarf cost??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How much is this????
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the winter does anyone know how much they cost?
Marina a.
Who need this?? I need this