BY BURBERRY

• These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I think that this is a nice scarf that goes with everything. This is a nice scarf, but personally not a favorite.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I love my cashmere scarf. It's so warm and soft. Very expensive though, but a staple in my winter wardrobe.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
This is amazing to pair with some dark jeans, knee high brown boots, black shirt, and tan cardigan
Shawna S.
This is adorable. Warm and fashionable. I love big comfy scarfs. This one is my fav that I have
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love my Burberry scarf. I get so many compliments and it’s super cozy for colder weather!
OOTD |.
Esztergom
Super soft and super good quality! I bought it at a discounted price but it was totally worth it! Maybe it is a bit expensive but sometimes we have to treat are selves! All things considered maybe it's expensive but if you buy it at a discounted price it is worth it!
Nisha T.
oh this scarf was a big hype for me. i love the design and bc its cashmere its so soft and very comfortable to wear. this was quite the splurge for me and i know i wasn't going to be disappointed because i knew burberry does an amazing job not only with their makeup and handbags but clothing and accessories too. so this is a definite recommend. very fashionable and lasts a long time after washing. wish i can give it 6 stars.
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
A closet staple for every fashionista. I have had my Burberry cashmere scarf for years and it is still as good as new.. though with global warming and milder winters.. I have not used this as much as I had in the past.

The Burberry scarf is iconic, it puts together an outfit in the winter and keeps me nice and warm!
khen T.
Yesssss to this scarf. I love more than anything. Very fashionable and can be my go to accessory. A pretty expensive scarf. I love it and that's all the matters. Expensive to say, better save for it. If you love fashion then yes go ahead but you can get something cheaper from the Bay!
Niwa A.
Stockholm
I had one of these scarfs before I lost it sadly but it is so nice on your skinn, warm but not too warm therefore it feels like its great for every weather and it also has a nice design , it goes well with almost all outfits!!
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf -- I've always dreamt of buying one because I think they're so classy, elegant, and soft. Is it worth it?
Samantha B.
About how much does this scarf cost??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How much is this????
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the winter does anyone know how much they cost?