BY BURBERRY

Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf
Soft and warm. Will last you a long time. Just replaced my old scarf I bought over 6 years ago. Very worth the price.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I hear so many great things about this scarf and I know people that absolutely love it I just wish it was cheaper 😭
Savannah C.
It's really nice just REALLY EXPENSIVE. Like too expensive but o the plus side it's really soft and you can brag.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I think that this is a nice scarf that goes with everything. This is a nice scarf, but personally not a favorite.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I love my cashmere scarf. It's so warm and soft. Very expensive though, but a staple in my winter wardrobe.
Celene A.
Chicago
Gotta have this scarf definitely over priced but Burberry is so distinct and you can dress it up or down
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
This is amazing to pair with some dark jeans, knee high brown boots, black shirt, and tan cardigan
Shawna S.
This is adorable. Warm and fashionable. I love big comfy scarfs. This one is my fav that I have
Laney M.
I love my Burberry scarf. I get so many compliments and it’s super cozy for colder weather!
OOTD |.
Esztergom
Super soft and super good quality! I bought it at a discounted price but it was totally worth it! Maybe it is a bit expensive but sometimes we have to treat are selves! All things considered maybe it's expensive but if you buy it at a discounted price it is worth it!
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf -- I've always dreamt of buying one because I think they're so classy, elegant, and soft. Is it worth it?
Samantha B.
Utah
About how much does this scarf cost??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How much is this????
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the winter does anyone know how much they cost?
Marina a.
Who need this?? I need this