BY BURBERRY

• These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
This is only 1 of my favorite scarves. The pattern is awesome yet simple. It's the perfect size, didn't grab onto our snagged on passerbys
Melissa C.
Oakland , CA
Love love love my Burberry scarf! I'm so happy that I decided to invest in one. You really get what you pay for. Highly recommend!
Leslie L.
Cleveland, TN
I love the feel of a cashmere Burberry scarf.  Warm and stylish at the same time.  A true classic that will never go out of style.
Jenae J.
Love this scarf. It keeps me warm in the winter and also fashionable. Pros is the warmth and the cons- I don't really have any.
Lola H.
utica
Love it ... love the color and the look ! And it’s so nice I can use it different ways too and it’s not even expensive at all
Marianne N.
HOUSTON, TX
This Burberry scarf is so cute and comfy. I wear it on my casual days and when I go out at night. Favorite soft scarf ever.
Alexa L.
Briarwood, NY
Well worth the splurge. I got this for my boyfriend recently and he is in love- top of the line and will last forever!!!
Johanna H.
Wilsonville, OR
I love this scarf! So warm and soft. I'm a huge fan of the classic Burberry plaid, it goes with pretty much anything.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I hear so many great things about this scarf and I know people that absolutely love it I just wish it was cheaper 😭
Savannah C.
It's really nice just REALLY EXPENSIVE. Like too expensive but o the plus side it's really soft and you can brag.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf -- I've always dreamt of buying one because I think they're so classy, elegant, and soft. Is it worth it?
Samantha B.
About how much does this scarf cost??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How much is this????
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the winter does anyone know how much they cost?