BY BURBERRY

• These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...
Dorothy Z.
Okemos, MI
This timeless scarf if the perfect scarf for the winter time. It keeps my neck extremely warm even on really windy days. This scarf is really trendy, and I think for the price and the brand, it is worth the price. I really recommend this for anyone who wants an investment piece they will use on a day to day basis.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Burberry; timeless, classic and can be worn with anything from jeans & white t-shirt to workwear. I wear my cashmere in winter and my lightweight scarf the balance of the year.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Perfect for cool weather when a coat is just too much. Very soft and elegant. I can wear with dress clothes or just a pair of jeans. Everyone should have 1 or 5 of these.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
I love the color and look but it does look a bit itchy. I so want this scarf though. So many outfits it would go with and even in the summer it would still be cute
Isamar N.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love love!!! My boyfriend bought me this for me for Valentine's Day I wear it all winter long it is the best scarf in the entire world! Yes it's pricey but well worth it! You're worth it splurge!!!
Herminia P.
DesMoines ,WA
This is the original and classic Burberry scarf you cab wear it with anything and they have different types of fabrics if you want a thin or thicker one
Kimberly B.
Kennesaw
Love this scarf. It keeps me classy, chic and warm. Great length for the price. I was able to have it monogrammed. A fall/winter staple in my wardrobe.
Nabeela M.
I bought this from Bellevue, WA as a gift for my mother and she absolutely loved. The packaging was beautiful and the feel of the scarf was amazing.
alyssa e.
I love my scarf! It is such a beautiful and classic piece that it can be paired with any outfit. I basically live in mine all fall and winter!
maureen m.
Plains
Love this scarf have it for a long time and it still is beautiful ❤ so soft and beautiful I think everyone should have at least one of these.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf -- I've always dreamt of buying one because I think they're so classy, elegant, and soft. Is it worth it?
Samantha B.
About how much does this scarf cost??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How much is this????
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the winter does anyone know how much they cost?