BY BURBERRY

• These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...
Debbie P.
Northwood, NH
I do love this scarf. I go it as a gift from my boyfriend. It's super soft but the length is weird so I usually don't wrap it around my neck. I usually wear it for the look of it! I wouldn't buy it for warmth but would highly recommend it for a cute outfit!
Amanda D.
New Hudson, MI
This was a popular product back when I was in high school so my aunt purchased me one for Christmas. That was 6 years ago and I still own and wear this scarf today when it's cold out. It is super warm and super cute!
Andrea O.
DICKSON, TN
I can't even tell you how long a Burberry scarf has been on my bucket list, and my amazing husband knew that and gifted me one. It feels and looks amazing! I always get compliments on it when I wear it out.
Lizeth V.
My husband bought his scarf and although is a bit big then expected it is so comfy! And definitely warm! Very effective in keeping the cold away from your chest area! I literally took it from him! I love it
Paige W.
This scarf is nice to throw on for events and to go to church. It's very soft and an iconic pattern to put on with a quilted black jacket or nice wool coat. They last a lifetime and could be a great gift.
Leslye G.
Fridley, MN
So pricey lol but I got this as a gift and it's so warm ! Mostly for a place like winter in Minnesota !!! I really love my scarf though it's a simple scarf but expensive it's worth it though
Sarah H.
Gainesville, FL
I love Cashmere, and I love the classic Burberry prints. This scarf is a staple of my winter and fall wardrobe. After 3 seasons with my scarf, it is still holding up well.
Hannah H.
I love this scarf! It is perfect with any outfit because of the multiple colors! It keeps you very warm and can be worn in multiple different styles! I would definitely recommend this scarf to everyone!
Nicole T.
Signal Mountain, TN
I love this scarf even though it's hella expensive. It goes with everything fall and is super soft and comfy. The scarf is in the class Burberry pattern and is so so cute!! If you are looking for an expensive but soft and cute scarf, buy this one!
Nicole A.
This scarf is stunning it goes with everything and it keeps me warm and it's designed beautifully it's very soft and warm like I said lol and it's expensive but it's worth to have a nice scarf it's such a staple and makes my outfits pop!
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf -- I've always dreamt of buying one because I think they're so classy, elegant, and soft. Is it worth it?
Samantha B.
About how much does this scarf cost??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How much is this????
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the winter does anyone know how much they cost?