BY BURBERRY

Nehal T.
Dublin, CA
I've always wanted to purchase a Burberry scarf, and finally decided to make the investment.
Purchased the plum color, and I'm truly in love. I love the feel of the cashmere and I'm happy that it'll last a very long time. I've already eyed two others I want to purchase.
I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I have two of these scarves the original tan and the gray I wear them almost every day in the winter there one of my favorite scarves pricewise you obviously know you're overpaying because it's designer label but it's lasted me about 10/12 years. Because they're 100% cashmere it's dryclean only but they last so long it's definitely an investment
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
My cashmere Burberry scarf is one of my all time favorite accessories.  Its so cozy - and the wool quality is absurdly good - and the pattern is simple, stylish, and will always be a classic.  This is a buy it for life kind of accessory and a great purchase to make
Alice C.
Cerritos, CA
I got this scarf as a gift and while it is very nice, it is an awkward length. I can't wrap it around my neck with it looking natural and leaving it hanging looks awkward as well. The material is very nice and it is very soft. It is very hard to maintain though! I have to drop it off at the dry cleaners every time I want to clean it. It is not worth the money in my opinion.
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
I own two of their scarves and their definitely going to last me a long time. I love the quality, all thought I wish it wasn’t around $400 but Irs Burberry so what do you expect. It’s amazing, I think if you really want to get this scarf you should because it’s always goes so great with all my outfits !
Debbie P.
Northwood, NH
I do love this scarf. I go it as a gift from my boyfriend. It's super soft but the length is weird so I usually don't wrap it around my neck. I usually wear it for the look of it! I wouldn't buy it for warmth but would highly recommend it for a cute outfit!
Amanda D.
Livonia, MI
This was a popular product back when I was in high school so my aunt purchased me one for Christmas. That was 6 years ago and I still own and wear this scarf today when it's cold out. It is super warm and super cute!
Lizeth V.
My husband bought his scarf and although is a bit big then expected it is so comfy! And definitely warm! Very effective in keeping the cold away from your chest area! I literally took it from him! I love it
Andrea O.
Dickson, TN
I can't even tell you how long a Burberry scarf has been on my bucket list, and my amazing husband knew that and gifted me one. It feels and looks amazing! I always get compliments on it when I wear it out.
Paige W.
This scarf is nice to throw on for events and to go to church. It's very soft and an iconic pattern to put on with a quilted black jacket or nice wool coat. They last a lifetime and could be a great gift.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf -- I've always dreamt of buying one because I think they're so classy, elegant, and soft. Is it worth it?
Samantha B.
Herriman, UT
About how much does this scarf cost??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How much is this????
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
These look so elegant!! & beautiful I want to get one for the winter does anyone know how much they cost?
Marina a.
Who need this?? I need this