Burberry Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Foundation uploaded by Kamal D.Burberry Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Foundation uploaded by Vinney W.Burberry Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Foundation uploaded by Jasmine W.
28 colors available

BY BURBERRY

A moisturizing fluid foundation that provides medium coverage and creates a flawless, dewy glow. Fresh Glow Foundation harnesses mirror-flat reflection pearls that instantly enhance luminosity and provide a flawless, dewy glow. True color pigments create a radiant, natural-looking finish without hiding the skin. The lightweight formula moisturizes skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and soft. Fresh Glow Foundation features SPF 12 PA+++ to protect against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays and is available in numerous shades to match all skintones. The formula contains Burberry's signature English blend of rosehip, tea, and lavender. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Adrienne E.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
I bought this at Nordstrom Rack cause they had it on sale for $34. I have never heard anything about it, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm sooo glad it did. It is a beautiful foundation. Sheer to medium coverage. You can build it a little. But my freckles still show through, which I want. I don't notice any caking, but I apply with a beautyblender. I use the BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh and the underneath and it looks so beautiful and gives my skin a natural glow. I have combination skin and I don't notice it looking too oily or that it has any problem staying for a full day of wear. Of course, I set with powder and spray.

The only complaints I have are the smell and the price. It's $52 normally and I could probably find another comparable foundation, like MUFE, NARS, Too Faced or Urban Decay, for less.

I also want to note. The packaging is so gorgeous and boujee.
Olena G.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Porcelain 11
I tried this foundation in Sephora, when was getting my makeup and purchased it. It is a very lightweight light to medium coverage, blends well which I liked. However, it didn't work out for me. The finish was not dewy on me, looked more powdery and matte, of which I am personally not a fan. I like when foundation melts into the skin. Also, it was not long wearing for me. After few hours, it did not look good anymore. The foundation started to separate and looked weird. First, I assumed that it because MUA have put many products on my face, such as concealer and powder, and maybe it because of that. But I tried it the next day on its own, and it was the same thing. After few hours it did not look good on my skin, so I returned it.
Rosey L.
Rosey L.
Review for: Warm Honey 38
I'm normally nc 42 in Mac foundation for reference...I got warm honey and it was a touch light but bronzer and contour helped balanced that out. The foundation is pretty but for the price this foundation doesn't offer enough coverage. It says it's medium coverage but I say it's more light coverage you definitely need a full coverage concealer and this won't cover any marks on your face. You can see all my freckles and if I have a pimple this won't do anything for it. The finish is beautiful but I wouldn't buy this again.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Review for: Warm Nude 34
I really love this product! I was searching for a liquid makeup with sheer to medium coverage, something that you could build coverage and this is just it.

I have light/medium skin tone and the color 34 was a great summer color for me. I have red in my skin and this has the perfect amount of yellow in it to cancel the red out. It gives you a great, fresh glow!

I gave this one less star just because at the end of the day I do feel a little greasy on my forehead but that's the only downfall.
Jesika B.
Jesika B.
Hot Springs, AR
I have really enjoyed this product! I feel like it is a great start to my makeup routine. Especially in the summer time, when you might want a little extra glow. It is moisturizing, without leaving the skin too tacky feeling. I like to use it most under a simple BB cream, where primer isn't needed.
Emily B.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I really love the way this looks on my skin. I have dry skin and it is hard to get it to look dewy and it is hard for my skin to have a glow to it that looks natural, but this pulls it off without being heavy, I would recommend this to people with dry or combination/dry skin. I am not sure if it would work as well on oily skin, but I love it.
Kamal D.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Dark Sable 36
So over the weekend I just had my make up done with thanks to influenster from sephora of Burberry essentials OMG I litter my cell in love with this foundation it felt so smooth and was very light weight. It also blended in so well with my skin I didn't even feel I had any foundation on my face. I will definitely will be buying this soon
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Porcelain 11
My husband loves the look of this foundation because it natural and blends in with my skin. I like it but it doesn't last on my skin. It can get very luminous on the skin by the end of the day. Melt off. Great shades to match, I always have a hard time finding a great color match. Pricey too.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Other
I love the dewy feeling when I put it on my skin. However, the color they sent was way darker than my skin, and even with a tan it was too dark. I would like to try it again if they sent it in my skin tone. The packaging is classy, and fits well with their brand.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
The foundation base works amazing! Makes my skin even more smooth and radiant. Really brightens up my skin. Just one pump I can use it for my whole face. The packaging looks very nice as well. Definitely recommend!
Is this foundation layer able??
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I hear this is a great base for a dewy fresh look, however I have oily skin and don't want it to get too crazy. How does this fair for those who have used it and what type of skin (oily, dry, combo) do you have?
Penelope J.
Penelope J.
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the price? Looking for a lightweight foundation that gives skin a healthy glow but haven't had much luck finding one.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Does this make skin too shiny?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How long does this last on oily or acne skin?