BY BURBERRY

A Burberry runway beauty icon, this multi-use primer illuminates the complexion to create the signature, Burberry dewy glow. This 55 percent water-infused primer glides across the skin with incredible ease and hydrates instantly. Its blend of mirror-flat intense reflection pearls help to blur minor imperfections for shimmer-free, youthful-looking luminosity. The universal shade, Nude Radiance No.01, adds a fresh, dewy glow to any skin tone, while Golden Radiance No.02 gives skin a warmed tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Glowing skin is synonymous with Burberry makeup. It's the starting point for any of the brand's beauty looks whether part of a campaign, tutorial, or runway show. "Fresh Glow can make dull skin look radiant. It's a multi-use product that can be worn alone to give a natural glow or mixed with foundation for a flawless finish. It's my makeup kit essential." Wendy Rowe, Burberry Makeup Artistic Consultant This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
First things first, I love, love, love this packaging. Mostly, because I’m the biggest brand snob so of course I’m going to love anything made by Burberry. This color is a universal shade. Burberry promises it will add a fresh, dewy glow to any skin tone. I applied this to my clean makeup free face, right before I put on my foundation. I applied it using a beauty blender and it made my skin look beautiful and glowy. I then applied my foundation on top of it and it made my skin look gorgeous and flawless and healthy. I am so into my makeup today and I feel like I look like a flawless goddess. After spending the whole day out, I came home and my makeup still looks flawless and beautiful. I am so impressed with how well my makeup looks and how its still perfect and looks like it was professionally done. Its all because of this “primer” or fluid base!
Felipe G.
San Jose
This primer is so nice and moisturizing. It gives your skin a nice luminous glow. It will work best for those with dry skin. I have combination/ oily skin with some dry patches, and I only put this on my dry patches. Even when I take this off, I still have a nice glow, so I even it out by putting on some Mac Strobe Cream.
Tatiana M.
Fairfax
My favorite primer. It has a very liquid light consistency and is easy to apply. Makes my face more moisturized and my foundation last all day with it and it does not transfer into anything.
Highly recommend.
Alyssa C.
Miami
This primer is amazing! It gives a shuttle glow without looking too intense. It’s perfect for an “all natural” type of dewy glow look without any effort. It’s also great for an eye base. It doesn’t show my pores too much but it doesn’t exactly hide then either, so very neutral in that area. I would highly recommend this for dry to normal skin
Rebecca M.
I love to mix this in to ANY foundation to change the texture. It makes it look more radiant each and every time. It is on the pricey side but i love it.
Rocio V.
Great primer , I had my ups and downs with this product but now I like it . It covers my pores which is a plus
Nicole H.
This is what makes my skin glow while not looking oily or textured on my combo sensitive skin. I use this as a base under my Burberry fresh glow foundation mixed with a drop of Perricone no foundation serum. My skin does look flawless and hydrated in the cold winter months. I have bought mine at Nordstrom, Sephora and Hudsons Bay. I am being constantly impressed with Burberry makeup. It doesn't get enough love. Burberry Beauty Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base
Sofiya S.
Falmouth Hall, London
Does it's job, but then again, if I don't use this primer before makeup there would be no difference. It's lovely to put on, sliding smoothly onto the skin and not too thick like tinted primers (not too fond of those). I received a sample, but wouldn't buy it again because of the price.
Melissa R.
Athens
The best prime a ever used great finish a little glitter is one of the bestseller of Burberry makeup collection
sarah t.
Love love love love this so much its such an amazing product i ts so helpful and Snell's beyond word 😍💕😍
Jordyn D.
Edmonton, AB
Is this worth the price ?
Jordyn D.
Edmonton, AB
Does this break people out ?