BY BURBERRY

A dual-finish compact foundation with adjustable coverage for a flawless glow. This lightweight, smooth, powder foundation helps to even out skintone while it minimizes the appearance of imperfections. Featuring a sponge applicator that can be used dry for medium coverage or wet to achieve higher coverage, this foundation creates an effortless-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Mona R.
It has a great texture, very fine and smooth, sets everything really nicely and doesn't get cakes or help product settle into fine lines. But it does have like tiny micro shimmers in it which I didn't realize when I ordered it and I'm not a fan of micro shimmer but the powder is so lovely I use it and like it. But I probably wouldn't have order it had I known/realized.
Narimene C.
Great compact powder. Beautifully packaged, the texture is amazing. Powder glides on like butter. It's not dry at all. Love that it's light weight. Applies beautiful. Definitely worth your money. I would definitely buy it again, I'm afraid to hit pan lol.