BURBERRY for Women Eau de Parfum uploaded by Emily L.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry for Women Eau de Parfum is a fresh and sensual fragrance. The scent features fruity top notes of blackcurrant, fresh green apple and bright bergamot. Heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss are intensified with warm notes of sandalwood for a rich and sensual tone. Warm notes of musk and vanilla smooth the base. Presented in a glass bottle. 100ml. Made in France see more...

Emily L.
This is my second favorite fragrance in the world. First is Burberry Brit. It is a bit pricey, but we'll worth the money because you do not need to spray a lot to smell amazing (every person has different notes so it may smell different of you than it would someone else) *for example my best friend loves all Burberry perfumes on me, but she can't stand the scent on anyone else.
Melody r.
Evans, GA
This has been my go-to fragrance for years. I get so many compliments when I wear it-it doesn't smell like anything else! I never get tired of it. I also like the different variations of the original Burberry scent. They are all really nice.
Brooklyn N.
Highland Vlg, TX
This is a timeless classic scent that I wear everyday. It is long lasting and I get many compliments when I wear it. A little goes a long way.
Renee M.
New Milford, NJ
Love it, wear it everyday! I even wear it when I'm in my sweatpants!! Only other scent I wear is Tory Burch, but I prefer this one!!
Dorrie M.
Vero Beach, Fl
Light fragrance, this is my go-to scent. It lasts pretty much all day long, and not at all overpowering.
Alina W.
My favorite perfume of all time. It is my signature scent! I get compliments every single time I wear it
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Compre este perfume y no me gusto para mi gusto lo siento muy fuerte, no me agrado el olor, no me duro
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Having never owned this scent before I decided to buy it on the strength of the other reviews and also on the fact that the combined notes of fresh apple and bergamot with jasmine, sandalwood and moss are so me. I absolutely love woody, spicey scents and this one did not disappoint. I put it on as soon as I received it in the post. I just love it when I buy a perfume and it 'suits' me. This perfume is absolutely lovely and is in my opinion more suited for daytime, everyday use rather than an evening scent which is just what I was looking for. For me I would rather wear something like Opium for the evening which is a much heavier scent. Burberry has now become a firm favourite of mine and I am so glad I took the chance and bought it. Go ahead and treat yourself. If you love woody, musky scents then go for it! You will not be disappointed!

Amazon