Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette

A fresh and energetic fragrance with top notes of bergamot, lavender, fresh mint and thyme. Heart notes of moss, geranium and sandalwood give depth and vitality to the scent. Solar notes of amber and cedar wood add a warm and woody aroma.

How lasting is the scent?
Where can i pick this up this would make a great gift.
Start your review of Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
New Orleans, Louisiana
I gave my husband Burberry for men for Christmas 2015. I love the way it smells and so does he!
Tallahassee, FL
Expensive, but worth the money. This smells amazing and does not fade away through out the day.
This smells amazing! I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he uses it everyday
Burberry all perfumes and colognes are worth buying for yourself or for that special someone
The Dalles, OR
Gave this cologne to my dad and he absolutely loved it, and its hard to buy stuff for my dad!
san diego, ca
I always buy this for mu dad for his birthday, and really appreciate to me for getting this
This stuff smells AMAZING! the women's i lo e too but it gives me a headache when i wear it
Warwick , RI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Just got this for my mother for Christmas. The smell is divine!!! She's I going to love it.
Middletown, NY
I think the scent is a good scent however you must not put a lot on asome it is too strong.
Got this for my boyfriend and he loves it, I do too. It is VERY strong so use cautiously!