Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette

A fresh and energetic fragrance with top notes of bergamot, lavender, fresh mint and thyme. Heart notes of moss, geranium and sandalwood give depth and vitality to the scent. Solar notes of amber and cedar wood add a warm and woody aroma.

How lasting is the scent?
Where can i pick this up this would make a great gift.
Start your review of Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Culloden, WV
My boyfriend uses this stuff everyday. It smells sooo good. It lasts practically all day too! Girls: get this for your guy! you'll love it! & guys: Wear this. Any girl would be crazy for not loving this stuff!!!
Indianapolis, IN
I used to have a ton of different colognes, but I've narrowed it down to my three favorites. This is one of my favorites. It's great! If a man is wanting a signature scent, this is definitely worth a try! It's great and they usually have it at places like T.J. Maxx for way less than MSRP.
Poway, CA
It smells wonderful! My husband uses it and it's definitely part of each Fathers day or birthday gift for him. I always stick to the somewhat same scents. This is one of my favorites that he wears very often.
Springfield, MO
This product smells okay but I just do not like it, it is very hard to pinpoint exactly what the notes are in this particular scent but I prefer my husband to wear a scent such as Armani or Polo.
Not really a big fan of this perfume, the scent is just too much; is not that is too strong but if you are more woody smell this is not it. it has something that makes it too sweet but wrong
Glendale, AZ
I bought this for a friend of mine for Christmas and I love it. It smells warm and clean and it's a really great price for the quantity. I will try other Burberry perfume in the future.
Fairfield , OH
My boyfriend has been wearing this fragrance for a long as I can remember. We both like it on him. It has great staying power and it usually smells like him after he's left for work.
Marietta, OH
My husband uses this cologne and has used it since we started dating 8 years ago. I love it. It smells absolutely amazing on him and it's my husband's signature scent. <3
Love the fragrance of Burberry classic, both my mom and dad have always used it and it is now my go to fragrance as well, not only is it delicious but it smells like home
Winterset, IA
Love Burberry!! I love the smell of this! I will say a little goes a long ways! The price is expensive but it lasts if you use it the right way, and not over due it.