BY BURBERRY

Launched in 1996, Burberry Classic for Men complements the style and image of Burberry fashion. The fragrance is a harmonious blend of tranquility and passion, elegance and naturalness, creating a fresh, clean scent. The outer red packaging is lined with the famous Burberry plaid. The bottle bears a contemporary flask design. Notes: Lavender, Bergamot, Thyme, Mint, Moss, Cedar, Amber, Tonka Bean. Style: A harmonious blend of tranquility and passion. see more...

Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I think this smell is perfect for all occasions. It's not too overwhelming and I feel like it fits most people. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way
Arhea W.
My little brother loves this Cologne it will always be his birthday gift Christmas gift whatever gift I'm giving him it will always be this, Cologne lol.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
My husband and my father in law use this cologne and they love it! it has a great smell and last too! I recommend this!
Sophia G.
Gloucester, MA
I purchased this cologne for my father for Christmas and he enjoyed it!!!!!
Beatrice O.
Pralboino
This perfume smells so good
My dad has it and I always use it too because it's just so good
Even if it's for Men