Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kamille G.Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kamille G.

BY BURBERRY

A fresh and energetic fragrance with top notes of bergamot, lavender, fresh mint and thyme. Heart notes of moss, geranium and sandalwood give depth and vitality to the scent. Solar notes of amber and cedar wood add a warm and woody aroma.

Shannon A.
Titusville
It’s literally my favorite cologne my boyfriend wears! It is such a warm, romantic aroma to it that it’s my favorite thing when I’m snuggling with him. They are a bit pricey but once you find a fragrance that works for you, I find the cost to be worth it! The bigger the bottle, the longer it lasts.
Sky G.
Portland, OR
My automatic go to cologne for all occasions. I have gotten so many compliments from Burberry it has become my favorite. Definately worth a try and mixes with most body chemistries. I would highly recommend Burberry Classic to any man looking for the right scent for him!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
I purchased the 3.3 oz at Bare Escentuals at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets for about $33! It sells at Macy's & Amazon for $76 so it was an deal we couldn't refuse! It was the first tester my boyfriend asked me to smell & I was hooked (before knowing the price, or what brand it was). To me, it smells classic - like an old school gentleman feel. Like confidence and not having to try so hard to show it. Although he didn't feel the need to "splurge" I had to buy it for him! And I'm happy I did!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Burberry creates beautiful smelling colognes and sprays for men and this classic scent is no exception.  It is a long-lasting cologne spray with a musky and manly scent (don't overkill this!  Use gently for the perfect illusion).  I will purchase this for my husband again as well as recommend.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Burberry is my second go to for perfume. In particular Burberry weekend is my ultimate favorite besides Flower Bomb. You cannot get a better smile then the three perfumes I wear. Of course that is my own personal opinion however they are simply divine.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this scent for my husband and he loves it. Pairs really nicely with everything. Day or night the scent just flows beautifully! Super long lasting! And I would buy it for him again! He loves it as well
Marie L.
Evans, GA
I buy this cologne for my husband. It's the smarted and dumbest thing I've ever done. Smartest because this cologne smells absolute amazing! You won't be able to get enough and I promise you that whoever is wearing this will get plenty of attention. Which is also why it was the dumbest thing to buy my husband. I kid you not so many women tell him how good he smells! A bit of a double edge sword there but it's really a great cologne.
Matt C.
Orlando, FL
Do you want to smell like a spice cabinet and a chav? Then this Burberry is for you. The oil selection clearly is not to my taste, but it truly isn't Burberry's best fragrance. There is just something off-putting about this fragrance -- it is just too earthy to enjoy. The benefit is it lasts for hours, which in this case is not a benefit. 2-stars since there are worse colognes to purchase.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I use this cologne and I love it. Someone very special to me used to wear it and it reminds me of him. It smells super good and I get a lot of compliments! The only thing that is weird is the formula is inconsistent. They don't all smell the same so I have to search to find the right one.
johnny в.
Santa Maria Ca
In my opinion this has to be one of he best Cologne ever. The cologne has the best smell ever. The price to buy one is very expensive. The smell of the cologne latest for a really long time and I think it’s good it latest for a long time because you are gonna smell so good. People should by this because it’s one of the best cologne.
Shawna R.
San Antonio, TX
Where can i pick this up this would make a great gift.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
How lasting is the scent?