Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette

A fresh and energetic fragrance with top notes of bergamot, lavender, fresh mint and thyme. Heart notes of moss, geranium and sandalwood give depth and vitality to the scent. Solar notes of amber and cedar wood add a warm and woody aroma.

How lasting is the scent?
Where can i pick this up this would make a great gift.
Start your review of Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Lake City
I bought this for my husband and it was amazing! It has a nice mellow but in yo' face sexy smell. The scent lasted the whole day. I would love to purchase it but all the local retailers here have quit carrying it. I would purchase this anytime and recommend it to anyone!
Chicago
This smells really good, I put it spray it on me on the daily. It’s really good because it stays on you through the day, I would really recommend to get this cologne it’s really one of the best you can get.
134 autumn Ridge Dr Montgomery IL
If Your Looking For An Amazing Smelling Cologne That You'll Like And She'll Love This Is The One. It Is One Of My Top 3 I Use. It's #1".. It's In A Different League Then The Other Colognes Out There. Give It A Try And I Promise You Won't Be Disappointed
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Timeless, exquisite and elegant for business, work, dates and even sports. It was my first cologne when I was 9 years old and I'm still using it! The mint at the heart makes it feel classic and refined. Totally recommended as a blind gift to a man.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband wears this. Its his favorite and the only one he'll wear. I love it also. Very sexy. I plan on trying Burberrys women's line. Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette
Campbell, CA
The scent really stands out on this one, and last awhile. Not a bad thing, I work in a fast paced environment while wearing a suit so the longevity makes a difference. I can wear this scent year round
irving, TX
Last forever and I even wore it because it's such an addictive smell. Makes me melt. Definitely worth the price. More if you get it from tj maxx or another outlet store
San Diego, CA
Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kamille G.
Burberry For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kamille G.
I purchased the 3.3 oz at Bare Escentuals at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets for about $33! It sells at Macy's & Amazon for $76 so it was an deal we couldn't refuse! It was the first tester my boyfriend asked me to smell & I was hooked (before knowing the price, or what brand it was). To me, it smells classic - like an old school gentleman feel. Like confidence and not having to try so hard to show it. Although he didn't feel the need to "splurge" I had to buy it for him! And I'm happy I did!
Titusville
It’s literally my favorite cologne my boyfriend wears! It is such a warm, romantic aroma to it that it’s my favorite thing when I’m snuggling with him. They are a bit pricey but once you find a fragrance that works for you, I find the cost to be worth it! The bigger the bottle, the longer it lasts.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Burberry creates beautiful smelling colognes and sprays for men and this classic scent is no exception.  It is a long-lasting cologne spray with a musky and manly scent (don't overkill this!  Use gently for the perfect illusion).  I will purchase this for my husband again as well as recommend.