BURBERRY First Love Palette Blush Highlighter uploaded by Kristin H.BURBERRY First Love Palette Blush Highlighter uploaded by Yajayra M.BURBERRY First Love Palette Blush Highlighter uploaded by Delia K.

BY BURBERRY

A limited-edition, heart-shaped blush and highlighter for natural-looking radiance and to subtly illuminate the face. Flattering on all skintones, the lightweight powder is ideal for imparting healthy-looking radiance. It can be swept across the temples to add definition and swept onto cheeks for a lasting, radiant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,786 reviews
So you spend said 70 bucks and you get this totally adorable blush that you don't even want to swatch cuz it's so cute but do and holy cow the color it blends into for your cheeks and boom it highlights tooo ahhhhhhhhh money well spent ! You invest in high quality makeup you will never want to use reg pharmacy bought products again . It feels amazing on . It last and looks great it's super rich and deeply pigmented
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is a very pretty blush and I will admit that I was attracted by the adorable packaging! It's almost too cool to use but that's kind of what it's for! :) it has excellent pigmentation and is a really pretty color on my skin; seems to be a pretty universally flattering shade. Also said, it's nothing special and you can get the same results from drugstore brands and cheaper high-end alternatives.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
You almost don't want to use this it's so cute, but you paid good money for it, so, of course you do & it's worth it. Applies very nice, easy to blend & non-cakey. I would gladly buy this for another go 'round.
RichLush J.
San Antonio , TX
How can you NOT want this? It's so freaking adorable, with the heart shaped inside. Blush, highlight, or even shadow! So many uses! Pigmented, leaves a matte finish and well worth the purchase! Even if just for the looks!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I am in LOVE with the spring Burberry blush palette!! It is stunning in person and transfers to the cheeks as the most beautiful, natural peachy-pink flush. It is more of a sheen and does not impart any glitter particles. I apply by swirling my brush in the palette to pick up both shades. The product diffuses effortlessly onto the cheeks. It has a gentle rose scent that dissipates after application. I highly recommend this if you are a makeup collector or if you love Burberry!!
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I was really skeptical on purchasing this but I'm happy I did it worked amazing I love how my face looked it was worth the money for me I recommend buying this to anyone...I even got my sister using it and they loved it except for one lol
Cristiane S.
burlingame, CA
Eu não uso ainda, mas adorei as cores e sua embalagem ... muito apropriado para o dia das mães. Eu amei. Uma boa sugestão de presente para uma mãe moderna.
amy t.
Ethridge, TN
I so want to try this I'm adding it to my list for new make up to try it's so pretty I'm a big fan of hearts so I'm loving the hearts inside
Mary M.
Troy, OH
This is a really nice blush. The packaging is amazing and feels luxurious. The color is very nice on the skin and looks natural
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
I think this is my favorite blush highlighter ever! It's so cute and gives my face the perfect amount of color! So awesome!!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Do the hearts blend into the highlighter when you swatch with a brush?
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Is this worth the money ?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
I'm in love!!! Is it too pinky on the face skin?
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
How well did this work if you have fair skin? Has anyone with fair skin tried it out yet? Also, what's the staying power like?
Tessia T.
Oak Hill
Is this product better for fair skinned or medium toned ?