BURBERRY Festive Fresh Glow Nude Radiance No. 01 uploaded by Yoli S.

BY BURBERRY

A runway beauty icon and multi-use primer that illuminates the complexion to create a signature Burberry, dewy glow. Festive Fresh Glow's blend of mirror-flat, intense reflection pearls help to blur the look of minor imperfections for shimmer-free, youthful-looking luminosity. Formulated with 55 percent water, this primer glides across the skin with incredible ease and hydrates instantly. Its universal shade, Nude Radiance No.01, brings a fresh, dewy glow to any skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Jacqueline G.
Toronto
This primer gives my face a beautiful glow without shimmer. Its looks more champagne on my fair skin. It doesnt make your makeup last very long but it makes you look healthy.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Perfect if you going for a pink nude glow. Pair it with a little hint of pink on lips and cheeks and it creates the perfect no-makeup look.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This radiance primer can even be used by itself as an actual foundation. It is so pigmented I’ve used it with nothing else!
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
i love this product it works amazing i would really. recommend this to alll my friends
Katie B.
Harrow, Middlesex
I actually thought this was a foundation when I ordered it online but it turned out to be a radiance primer very similar to the BECCA Backlight Filter Face Primer I was pleasantly surprised how lovely it was, I put it underneath my foundation and it gives a subtle dewy glow when the light catches it. There's multiple uses for it as well, sometimes I like to mix it with my moisturiser for makeup free days and days when my skin is looking clear and even. I've also used it as a little subtle highlight on top of my makeup by dabbing it on the tops of my cheekbones. The packaging of this product is absolutely stunning, at the time it didn't cost any extra to have the limited edition gold so I went with that it looks beautiful on my dressing table. This product is quite pricey but if you're a fan of the Becca backlight primer I'd deffo give it a try.
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
find it is easiest to used mixed in with moisturizer or liquid foundation, and it will give your base a more luminous, dewy look that isn’t oily or wet. It is the type of product that I think translates better in-person than in a photo, as it livens up the skin and illuminates it without being flashy or obvious. It’s that “Did you change your skin regimen?” kind of effect. For the holidays, it is available in limited edition, gold-hued packaging, but the shade itself is available in the permanent line-up in its regular packaging (same price). I notice I get a slightly smoother application of my base products as well as a subtle skin smoothing effect when using this.
Keyana D.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I really love this stuff for mixing with foundation to give that signature dewy, lit from within, Burberry look. It makes the skin look radiant and seems to have more reflective pigments than the cover fx one that is similar. I need to get more!! Also great for no foundation days to just amp up the skin a bit
Yasmin A.
Donnybrook, Dublin, Dublin
Perfect for a healthy glowing skin like the koreans, I enjoyed this foundation very well, even in summer
Freya M.
How long does it last? I’d appreciate it, thanks!!!