BURBERRY Festive Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Base uploaded by Nisha T.

BY BURBERRY

Coverage: SheerSkin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination OilyFinish: Radiant A limited-edition base that adds highlights to nude or made-up skin. What does: This 55 percent water-infused primer glides across the skin with incredible ease and hydrates instantly. Its blend of mirror-flat intense reflection pearls help to blur minor imperfections for shimmer-free, youthful-looking luminosity. The universal shade, Nude Radiance No.01, adds a fresh, dewy glow to any skin tone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Glowing skin is synonymous with Burberry makeup. It's the starting point for any of the brand's beauty looks whether part of a campaign, tutorial, or runway show. "Fresh Glow can make dull skin look radiant. It's a multi-use product that can be worn alone to give a natural glow or mixed with foundation for a flawless finish. It's my makeup kit essential." Wendy Rowe, Burberry Makeup Artistic Consultant This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• Is this a joke???? Did they think no one would notice that they m...2 Answers
  • Please tell me there's more product underneath that cap??? 😂1 Answers
  • Its the bigment very good?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nadeelen N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so good on the skin , any skin type works. I love it very dewy and natural looking . Easy to blend in
Dina s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a deluxe sample size of this in a holiday kit. I like using this mixed in with my foundation and it gives a soft dewy glow/finish. Not glittery nor sparkly or anything like that, not oily or greasy looking, just a nice sheer lit from within glow. It makes my skin just 'look better' and the tone more evened out. I can see this will be nice for the upcoming Winter months in particular, where no matter how OCD I am with my skin care regimen, my skin sometimes looks dull and ruddy in the Winter months. I am suspecting this will help combat that for me (will update later on that, if my theory proves to be true). I do even just mix this in with my moisturizer on days I am not wearing makeup and it just evens out my skin tone nicely. Makes my skin look better than it actually is. This is flesh-toned, a pale tone. Not sure if they have this in deeper tones?

The only thing about this that I do not care for is the scent. This has a bit of a floral scent to me, and I just do not like floral scented face products. But it did not irritate my skin and did not bother my nose too terribly. But that is just a preference. I guess some like their face products to smell floral and pretty, but to me it can be annoying, and luckily this does not irritate my skin, as many floral scented face products seem to do.

All in all a very nice product. Is it absolutely necessary? No, but then I guess what makeup is? But this imho is definitely one of those things that makes you feel more confident in how you look. I just wish it were not scented, it is quite a heavy scent for me that lingers rather long after applying. I thought I had read somewhere that this is fragrance-free, and for me it definitely has a rose or a floral type of a scent. But then, my nose is super-sensitive to picking up scents. On the fence about purchasing a full size. Will see how this fares in the Winter months. If this takes care of my skin's dull appearance in the Winter, I will definitely scarf this up. I know that seems odd, but for me if it does that, then this will be a miracle product for me. As it is now, it is a very nice product. A confidence-booster type of product, imo. Not a disco ball look, just a nice dewy fresh well-cared-for-skin kind of glow.
Nisha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a pricey but worth it base.  I got it in the Nude Radiance No. 1 because it seemed to work well with my medium skin tone. I noticed that you can wear this either alone to get a natural glow or you can mix it with your foundation and it still gives you a nice glow. And it doesn't like a odd finish when you take pictures not sure how to word that. Its a great base or primer you could say. it really does make you look fresh if you apply it by itself and just add some bronzer and a light coat of mascara with a bronze pencil on your waterline. great product, highly recommend if it fits within your budget.
Eleanor H.
Hong Kong
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooooo pretty! If you use it on its own without foundation, it looks super natural but dewy at the same time. For sure worth it, worth the price. The packaging... OMG I AM IN LOVE!!! 😍😍😍 it looks extraordinarily special and high end! #BestThingEver
Khadidja F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
wow! J'ai adoré ce produit, c'est merveilleux, unique et unique, même si c'est une marque internationale qui se distingue et toujours compatible avec le reste des marques. Je l'aime et je l'espère essayer le plus tôt possible.merci.
Lisbeth V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is so good and the look it's so perfect omg, i think I like more the package than the product itself! xD
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a joke???? Did they think no one would notice that they made the product 90% cap?!?!?! Hahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Please tell me there's more product underneath that cap??? 😂
Pretty d.
بلدية وادي رهيو
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its the bigment very good?