BURBERRY Festive Complete Eye Palette

A four-shade eye palette with a base, two buildable eye shades, and a liner to define. Introducing Burberry's Runway Palette in Gold Shimmer, a limited-edition shade for the festive season to enhance eyes with a golden, illuminated color. The four-shade eye set has a luminizing base to highlight, two buildable colors to add shape, and an intense liner to define. It allows you to effortlessly create multiple makeup looks, and the four, silky-smooth, blendable, and layerable runway-inspired shades create a lasting, highly pigmented finish. Packaged in a travel-friendly pouch, this set includes three brushes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BURBERRY Festive Complete Eye Palette!
San Antonio, TX
This eye shadow quad arrives in a velvet case which includes a mini sponge, blending and eyeliner brush. The palette is weighty and feels luxurious. I'm very impressed with the quality of Burberry eyeshadows -- they blend like a dream! Flawless, effortless application with just the right amount of classy shimmer (never chunky glitter). You won't be sitting there trying to blend everything out for 10 min. The pictures of this palette were a little misleading on websites such as Sephora. It is definitely a gold eye shadow palette, which pairs well with a red lip (I recommend Military Red) for the holidays. Unfortunately, the colors did not go well with my skin tone so I had to return. I was very disappointed, but I ended up going with the palette Mocha 02 instead and LOVE IT!!!! If you want a gold/bronze undertone and like a natural and classy look for the holidays, this is the right palette for you!
The colors are woooowwww and i hope to try them to see the effects that it has on the eyes when I put it on ❤️❤️❤️❤️