Burberry Face Contour - Effortless Contouring Pen Face & Eyes uploaded by Kalisha C.

BY BURBERRY

A unique contouring pen that effortlessly sculpts the face in just a few strokes for a professional makeup effect. Enhance, define, and sculpt the face with this runway-inspired contouring pen. It creates soft shadows to enhance, define and sculpt the face. With a perfect design for precise application, the lightweight texture blends on seamlessly for subtle, natural-looking shadows and contouring without leaving behind any harsh lines. Its domed tip ensures precise, mistake-proof application, making it the ultimate on-the-go contouring pen. There's a pen for all skintones: one for light-to-medium complexions and a darker shade for medium-to-dark tones. Sweep it under the cheekbones, jawline, and along the nose to sculpt, shade, and define features, or apply it to the eye socket for a wide-eyed effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance. see more...

Mary T.
Madison, MS
Review for: Medium 01 more...
I cannot live without this product! I always told people that I couldn't contour my face. The makeup artist at Burberry was like "well watch this." I haven't let go of the product since. It's so easy and works SO WELL. All you do is draw a line and rub it in. There is no blending multiple colors or making it too thick/dark - just draw a line, and voila! Seriously a miracle makeup product.
betty j.
Review for: Dark 02 more...
This was the worst contour ever. It was horrible and I hated it. It didn’t do anything. It was incredibly hard to blend and ruin all of my makeup. Do not get this. It is the worst product ever and is a waste of your money.
Janey B.
Review for: Medium 01 more...
I have only had this about two weeks - I ordered it online from Sephora because they don't carry it in store. This is a very subtle and beautiful product. I have very fair skin and the tone is not too warm for me. It is easy to blend with fingers and I like to even pop some on my eyes after I contour.
PinkGlam D.
Im not the best at contouring because it is either too dark, too light or its smudging all around. I tried the burberry contour stick out of curiousity and i was amazed. It applied do effortlessly. I didn't have the scary HARSH contour lines. I'm happy with my purchase
Adrian K.
Austin, TX
I love how easy this product is!!!! It makes contouring my face so easy and effortless. I seriously don't think I can go back. It is a bit pricey and I've read plenty of negative reviews regarding how much product you get in one stick but I think I'm willing to spend the money for this product. I just keep using it to my cheeks and nose only and use other products for the rest.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Dark 02 more...
I really love this contour stick! It is by far myyyyy favorite. It is great for dark skinned individuals. Since I first used it, I have yet to stop! It is small and a bit pricey but I find it to be the best!
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I loved this contour. I bought this once because of the price but it's very long lastin and I would buy it again when I run out. It's very pigmented so you don't need a lot depending on your skin tone.
Shea F.
Floresville, TX
The contouring pen is great for on the go. It really gives you the full effect and looks amazing. Fits in any make up bag and comes in a wide range of skin tones
Crismel R.
Me encanta este producto porque te contornea la cara perfectamente, no te deja imperfecciones y hace que le des forma en donde te eches el contorneo
Katrina B.
It so much more easy to make the contour with a pencil...and with this brand your suffering for makeup will end!
I've been looking at this product and some like it, I'm just wondering if it blends easily or if it looks "cakey"? And does it rub off easily ?
ERIN P.
Birmingham, AL
Does anyone know how this works for contour on fair skin? How bendable is this product?