BURBERRY Eye Colour Contour Smoke & Sculpt Pen uploaded by Mika H.

BY BURBERRY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A mistake-proof stick designed to sculpt and smoke eyes with precision, delivering an all-day flawless finish. Burberry Eye Colour Contour Smoke & Sculpt Pen creates effortless smoky or sculpted eye looks. Designed with a precision dome tip, the pen fits naturally into the curve of the eye for quick and easy application. The blendable, creamy formula delivers crease-free and waterproof eye color with no powder residue fall-out for an all-day flawless finish. Available in a range of modern-neutral shades, it can be worn alone or layered for multiple eye looks. Crease-free and waterproof for an all-day flawless finish, create multiple eye looks using lighter shades to illuminate and widen eyes before adding depth and vibrancy with more intense colors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mika H.
Burberry has done amazing with these eyeshadow sticks, they honestly are the best I've ever used. It beats my By Terry, Charlotte Tilbury, all of them. I have very oily eye lids and hooded eyes, and I need something that will just stay put without creasing or losing pigmentation---these do exactly that. They come in a variety of muted tones, per Burberry style, with warm and cool colors that are comparisons to their regular eyeshadow single colors (ex. Dusky Mauve, Rosewood, etc). This is a definite must have in my opinion if you're a fan of Burberry, I use these so much and I hope they will come out with more colors in the future.
Lucy K.
I love this pen! It looks beautiful on, and is super easy to apply and blend. The staying power is the reason I gave it a 4 because it's not as long lasting as the MUFE cream shadows. I'd repurchase it!
mindy j.
Po box 641
This product is so amazing I tried some my friends you won't regret it ladies this product I'd definitely recommend to everyone
Elizabeth C.
Spring Arbor, MI
This is such an easy eye product to use and I always have gotten awesome results using this. It leaves your eyes with a gorgeous smokey effect. I do not have any complaints on this products. I would buy again and definitely recommend.

back