Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer uploaded by Mei H.Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer uploaded by Mallory K.

BY BURBERRY

A dual-ended eyebrow pencil and brush that effortlessly creates naturally fuller-looking brows. Recreate runway brow looks with Burberry's Effortless Eyebrow Definier. The slanted, triangle tip design and powder texture allows for buildable, precise application. This easy-to-use brow pencil fills in sparse hairs and adds color for naturally fuller-looking brows. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Worth every single penny. This hands down is the best eyebrow pencil I have EVER used. The ash brown color matched my eyebrows perfectly. The pencil itself feels and looks luxurious. My favorite thing is the shape of the actual pencil tip. It's angled and makes defining my brows so easy.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love this Burberry effortless eyeshadow definer. Yes very long-lasting eyebrow definer. Yes the alternatives compare very well. Yes very good value and not very pricy at all. Yes I would definitely buy it again
Maria C.
This is a really nice eyebrows product however there are pencils that are the same quality as this one but for a way lower price. I purchased this at Sephora and returned it after because it wasn't better than the Anastasia one.
This is perfect for the natural eyebrow look. It is easy too apply and almost impossible to mess up your eyebrows by using this product. It lasts all day and when you want to take it off, just use makeup remover
And all of the product comes off.
Michelle D.
I really like this eyebrow definer, but find that mine gets a little dry and tugs at my brows if I don't put the cap on all the way. I think it makes my brows look great, but not sure I'd repurchase
Harvey D.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an alright eyebrow definer but there are a little bit cheaper and better brow definers at Sephora
This eyebrow pen wasn't too bad. I prefer powder for my brows so I didn't necessarily like this. But if you like this kind of brow pen then it definitely is worth trying!
Krista B.
Jacksonville, FL
I believe that it's an amazing product but I just don't think it's worth the price although it was a nice brow enhancer.
Chasity T.
Gloucester, VA
I've used this many of times and it's very great I was extremely happy with this product you should definitely try it
Nadeelen N.
Review for: Definer-03 Ash Brown-One
Makes your brow look natural and settle nothing dramatic which I love when it comes to my brows , I love it so much
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Is it eyebrow pencil worth the price?
X L.
How does this compare to the ABH brow wiz?
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
What makes this different from other products?
Lauren T.
I have been looking for a great brow pencil. My issue is it not creasing, smearing, and staying on all day. How does this compare to the higher end products that I know will last?
Rhonda D.
This product is available from Sephora in Canada for $36... With that being said, I do not have a lot of experience with makeup application (I always try to look as natural as possible), but my brows could use some definition; is this product easy to use and worth the price? What other products would work along with this one for brow definition?