Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Launched by the design house of Burberrys in 1995 BURBERRYS is classified as a refreshing oriental floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of peach apricot sandalwood cedar amber and musk, It is recommended for daytime wear, Size: 3, 4 oz, Gender: Women, SKU: FRX385

Scent: Sweet

Features: watches

Perfume & Cologne Type: Perfumes

Gender: Female

Does this have a strong peach smell to it?
Is it smell fruity?
I Am not being able to find this product in the market. Previously I bought it at Nordstorm, does anyone have any idea about this?
Start your review of Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Lee K.
This is my HG perfume! It has all of my favorite scent notes in it (fruity, exotic, and a slight musk). It lasts me all day and the bottle lasts me such a long time! I love that it comes in smaller sizes, too, perfect for on the go!
Victoria A.
Bronx, NY
Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Victoria A.
I smelled this perfume for the first time on busy London’s street and it was literally love at first sigh. For me it’s how the fall should smell - fruity, woody, powdery all together. The perfume is very strong, I can hear it the whole day and it still present on my clothes for a few days, too. No matter how many other perfumes do I have, I still need this one! One of my favorite!
Madison S.
New Albany, OH
Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Madison S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Currently this one of my absolute favorite perfumes! Nice floral scent that is not overpowering! Not bad for the price point and last quiet awhile I’ve been using it about 2-3 times a week for a month or two and I’ve barely put a dent in it. Will be purchasing again![product:burberry-eau-de-parfum-for-women,-1-fl-oz]
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,057 reviews
Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I did not care for this iconic spray. It starts out as a woodsy spray but finishes as a bit of a cedar scent. Entirely too strong and overwhelming.
San Lae Lae C.
Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by San Lae Lae C.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
I have this Burberry classic in the largest size! About 3-4 in tall? The fruity top notes of blackcurrant, fresh green apple and bright bergamot can start off strong and sweet. Heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss are intensified with warm notes of sandalwood for a rich and sensual tone. Overall, wearing this gives me a strong, classy business woman feeling. This is how I'd see this perfume as a woman. Very British vibe scent. I wear this everyday to work! I'm the kind of person who likes to leave a soft fragrance behind as I walk by.
Sherri Q.
Two Harbors, MN
With a bit of soft sandalwood scent, this perfume is heavenly. Wears long and I receive many compliments on it. It's not over powering, but rather a comforting smell.
Madeline T.
Omaha, NE
This has been my favorite perfume for years. It has a wonderful dry down scent and works so perfectly with my body’s chemistry. I love it! I always have a bottle of this on hand.
Savannah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Savannah K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I liked this in the store and now that I’m home I’m not a fan. It’s just okay but smells like rich old lady. Thankfully, the scent doesn’t hang around long which is annoying because this stuff is so expensive. Overall, not the best and I really expected more from this brand. #perfume #burberry
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by ankita G.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Do not buy this perfume. Fragrance is good but stay is not for very long. I got from Fragrance net
Samikshya P.
Burberry Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Samikshya P.
Used to wear this scent years ago and forgot how much I Love it!!! It’s not real heavy but smells great for hours. I can even smell it on my clothes the next day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...