BY BURBERRY

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
I love Burberry. This fragrance is amazing. I love the vanilla scent it has. It lasts all day so I don't have to keep reapplying it. It isn't too strong or to light. It's perfect.
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this fragrance it isn't to over powering and the scent is just different.I received a bottle as a gift used it all so purchased another and it wasn't too pricey..
Jennye H.
Carrollton, TX
This scent is like wearing your favorite sweater! It's soft, lasting. This scent is not overpowering and lasts all day. It can be a little powdery smelling on some body chemistries. It's the type of scent that you will make your signature.
Dawn P.
West Warwick, RI
Love the original Burberry for her perfume. Always get compliments when I where it and my husband loves it. It's to to floral sweet or musky it's the perfect blend
Melody H.
Such a luxurious scent! Again another pricey scent but if you shop around you can find great deals. The scent is perfect for the autumn winter months and lasts all day and night.
Lauren R.
Doylestown, PA
Love this perfume! I bought it after smelling the scent on my friend and had to try it myself. It has a little bit of a sweet smell- not strong if you use a spritz or two.
Kelli S.
Olathe, KS
I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. It smells so amazing and it lasts all day! It isn't too overpowering and it is just enough to make people ask me what I'm wearing!
member-63e8d07dc
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is such a classic scent and so great for everyday. My sister actually stole it from me one time when she was visiting! Luckily I replaced it and got all those great compliments. It smells that good!
Paloma M.
It smells like vanilla with peach, it is a very comforting perfume, and it smells subtle, but it is perceived for hours, it should not be underestimated, it is a classic that I discovered recently.
I'll buy it again
Ladonna A.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to perfume. If I'm in hurry this is the perfume the I reach for. I can't remember how long I have been using this fragrance. As a matter of fact the only Burberry perfume that I own.
Dana B.
Whittier, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?

Walmart