BY BURBERRY #70 in Perfume for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Hannah R.
Chardon, OH
I rate this product 5 out of 5 stars! The smell is absolutely AMAZING and I love it! whoever invented this is a genius! the smell lasts all day and the price is great for the quality perfume you get!
Ashley O.
Thomaston, ME
For me i feel like this is an awesome Fall scent..BUT.. i think it also works for an early Spring scent(I'v been wearing it the last few weeks)..I put mine on in the morning and i know if i can smell it all day so can everyone else..beautiful scent to have in your collection!
ebonée h.
I absolutely love this perfume. It has a warm smell that is not to strong or not strong enough. It is perfect in my eyes and the fragrance lasts a very long time. I would recommend this to anyone.
April H.
I absolutely love love love this perfume! it literally takes one MAYBE two squirts to last you just about all day! the smell is a little strong at first but once it settles it smells incredible!
Stephanie B.
I love the long lasting smell and most of the time the scents aren't too powerful which is great... This has a great smell! You can wear this any where. This is a great date night smell good!
Vivian M.
My mom bought me this on my birthday one day n I fell in love . everybody would always say omg what's the name of the perfume u have . I had everyone smelling how lovely I smelled n felt :-)
Myrna P.
I wear this usually in the winter months and on special occasions. One bottle last me a long time and a little spritz is enough! Smells amazing and sensual! My favorite Burberry perfume!
Erica W.
One of my favorites in my collection. It lasts all day, smells amazing, and is worth every penny. I've turned so many friends onto this scent so it's not an offensive or particular scent.
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
This perfume is one of the first perfumes I ever bought it is the best most refreshing clean sent you can imagine this perfume is very elegant and sophisticated it's definitely for special occasions but you can wear on a daily basis it's smelled crazy good
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I received this from a friend. Let me say it smells very good and classic. It does not overpower you. I spray is enough, and that means it's going to last longer. Def give it a try!
Dana B.
Whittier, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?

back