BY BURBERRY #70 in Perfume for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
It has a nice vanilla scent, but not like a cupcake or anything. It's not too heavy. It's perfect for the season. I always make sure to have it on hand. I get loads of compliments every time I wear this fragrance, which is always nice.
Victoria G.
Eatontown, NJ
Mmmm my favorite fragrance! Amazing smell the pricing is great for what it's worth , definitely consider every woman to use this perfume to smell great and last all day!
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
This is my signature sent, the one I want people to remember me by. I may test out other perfumes but this is my ride or die. Will continue to buy this forever and ever, my favorite by Burberry, or anyone for that matter!
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I was sent this as a sample by burberry, and I do not see much of a difference from this scent and their men's cologne. It's basically the same, but under a new name and targeted towards women. There's a hint of a sweeter smell, but ultimately, re branded under a new name.
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
Burberry never dissapoints! I have been wearing Burberry scents for just about 12 years now. Ever since I first discovered them they have always been my go to. I always get the most compliments while wearing Burberry.
Jennifer R.
I got this perfume as a birthday present for my mother, she's absolute in love with it. Every body asks her what are you wearing. She always gets great compliments an she smells great! she loved it and everyone else.
Christina R.
Steger, IL
I've been wearing this scent for some time. I was get compliments on it. It's not overpowering. Smells good even layered on my lotion. I love perfume and buy it often but this scent I will never get enough of.
Erin S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This was my college perfume. My chemistry has changed slightly since then but I still spray it on occasionally. If you are looking for a soft, slightly floral warm scent for work this one is perfect.
Laura G.
Kilgore, TX
#1 in beautiful musky smelling perfume!! I love the amber tones in this perfume! I want to drown myself in it every time I put it in because I love it so much!!!!! It holds on to you and tickles the noses of others to questions you as to what that amazing smell is you are wearing!!!
Anastasiia K.
Little Elm, TX
I have an average of about 50 perfumes. This smell is truly one of my favorites! It is very unique and not like any other perfume! It also smells expensive! It's a very warm winter perfume and the staying power is also amazing. I will definitely repurchase this one after I run out!
Dana B.
Whittier, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?

back