BY BURBERRY

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Rosita R.
Stone mountain
I LOVE THE WAY BURBERRY SMELL,IT IS A VERY NICE SMOOTH FRAGRANCE,I LIKE IT BEACAUSE IT STAYS ON YOU ALL DAY I BOUGHT BURBERRY FOR THE FIRST TIMES I LOVED IT THEY HAVE A PRETTY BOTTLE.ONCE I USED IT I WAS GETTING ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON THE WAY I SMELLED.YES I WOULD PURCHASE THIS ITEM AGAIN.AND RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS.
Dee C.
I stumble upon this fragrance, my husbands wear Burberry and I was going to store to restock his cologne and they store was having a special so I purchase this fragrance for myself and it is a must have.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever. It smells amazing on me, it's a good value and it lasts a really long time.

I've purchased 3 bottles of this in the last year and a half and I will continue to repurchase. It smells floral but not overly so, on me it's sexy and classy and distinctive. Love!
Crystal  H.
This is the best perfume I own! I will not leave the house with out it, I've already bought 2 I'm so I love with it! I get numerous complements for how soft and delicious this smells on me. I apply it once in the morning and it last me through the afternoon. Perfect for those busy days across campus
Madelyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is literally the only scent I wear and I have been wearing it since high school. Why have I never strayed. Because I always get so many compliments. Literally at work, getting my hair done, waitresses at restaurants. It's a distinct scent but not overpowering. This is a classic scent that will never go out of style. I guarantee you will get compliments when you wear this! Staple for anyone's scent collections.
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
My all time favorite perfume!!! I always, always get compliments when I wear it.
It has just the right tones. It is perfect, not too strong and not too light. Other perfumes are too strong or you have to keep reapplying because it's not strong enough but not Burberry it stays perfect all day long.
Elizabeth J.
North Mankato, MN
This is my absolute favorite scent! It is expensive but worth it!! It's a classic smell that I love. My friend says I smell like an old lady but I don't care because I love it and would buy it over and over again!
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
FAVORITE. I have been using this perfume for YEARS and haven't gotten sick of it yet. I use it so regularly that people literally say that it is my signature scent. A huge supporter of this perfume! It is not overpowering, too flowery, or too sweet smelling. The perfect balance of flavors.
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
An absolute classic and one of my all time favorites. Feminine and classy scent that I get complimented on every time I wear it. My favorite for a date night and anytime I'm trying to leave an impression.
Becky D.
This is my favorite perfume. I love the smell to it. I've tried many aND I always go back to it. The scent is not strong like those that give you a headache and I like that the smell last all day. I bought mine from belks. The packaging is nice. I would definitely repurchase this!
Dana B.
WHITTIER, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Kent
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?