BY BURBERRY

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
This is a great scent! It's a little floral, a little spicy, and reminiscent of a Fall day, in my opinion. It has lovely, musky undertones when it's on the skin and I'm fairly certain it smells slightly different on everyone, but the main scent is similar to amber. This perfume mixes great with my body chemistry so I will always be a huge fan.
Christine C.
Westchester, IL
My facvorite scent of all time! No other perfume really compares to this one. It's a floral smell with a bit of musky scent. It's not too sweet or strong either. My mother, who has a real sensitive nose, can withstand and even loves this smell. Great for everyday use or special occassions. Not only is the smell great, but the pacakging is very sophisticated as well. Whether new to perfumes or ones that have a big collection, this is a definite must have!
Niki T.
I absolutely love Burberry fragrances. This one is definitely one of my favorites. It smells so nice and it's not too strong-it's just right. Whenever I put it on my husband, my sister, and my mom are constantly telling me that I smell amazing. It has a very warm and sweet, mesmerizing scent.
The only downsides that I can think of are the price for such a small bottle as well as the fact that the scent doesn't seem to last as long as I wish it would.
Shelby G.
Jeffersonville, IN
I only wear this fragrance in the fall and winter. It just has that vibe to it. It is such a lovely, warm, and cozy scent that reminds me of the holidays and being close with family. It's a very comforting scent. It smells of vanilla without being that overbearing sweet vanilla. I guess I would describe as a woody vanilla. I have never smelled anything quite like it which is another reason why it's so special to me.
Teresa K.
Manasquan, NJ
In love!  My mother had recently purchased a bottle of this at Marshall's and when I smelt it on her I knew I had to have it!  It is both sweet and musky- feminine yet masculine. I found it again at Marshall's for $20 and snatched it right up!  I've heard that it has been discontinued so I am using mine sparingly- but whenever I do wear it, I get a ton of compliments!
Jenna D.
I've worn this product since I was 15- every time I try to switch it up, I always end up going back! It's a warm, feminine, long-lasting scent that is not overpowering. I never have to reapply. People know this as 'my scent' because it makes an impression.
Jessica S.
Just tried this for the first time in Spring 2016! This is my new favorite fragrance. It smells clean and not overpowering. The bottle is sleek and easy to stash in a clutch or wristlet when you're on the go. It is VERY affordable for being a name brand fragrance, too!
Kendra W.
I love this perfume I bought it for about 13 years and it is just a classic scent. I think that it could be a year-round sent though I tend to like to wear it more in the winter I'm not one for very strong sense or real musky scent and this is just perfect very feminine. The biggest thing I think is that I feel sexy when I'm wearing this perfume and that's the goal(l
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been using this scent for over 7 years now and I absolutely love it. It is a perfect autumn scent, but it can also be really refreshing because it oddly has notes of celery. It's mild, not overwhelming and it is a subtle fragrance for anyone looking to have a signature scent. I've noticed that it smells slightly different on everybody, which I love!
Ashley C.
I really like this fragrance. It is one my mother wore when I was growing up so it really reminds or my childhood. I also like wearing it to this day. It has a great warm woodsy vanilla smell that is great for autumn and winter. It is not too overpowering but does last all day. This would be a great smell for date night as it is very sensual.
Dana B.
Whittier, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?

Walmart