BY BURBERRY #70 in Perfume for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This has the most delightful smell, everytime I use it my fiance knows exactly what I'm wearing. It has a unique smell and ultimately sweet. This little glass bottle last a long time!!
Mary H.
Madison, WI
This is my all time favorite. Such a classic and you cannot go wrong. It is my favorite in the winter or fall months. However, I tend to use it all year. This has been in my bathroom since High School, it is such a great scent and I've gotten many questions as to what I am wearing when I have this on!
Nyomi S.
Brooklyn, NY
This. Smells. So. Freaking. Good. I could just use this one perfume for the rest of my life if I had to. The scent is light but present and just has a touch of sweetness to it. Love it.
Jessika S.
My favorite perfume! Such a soft scent: perfect for everyday wear! Not a floral smell which I love! I’ve used it for years now. You can find it just about anywhere perfumes are sold!
Julie M.
Happy Valley, OR
I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. It has a very warm undertone to it, and it just makes me feel good. The vanilla is not overpowering, and with the peach hint it is perfectly balanced out. I wear this in the fall and winter, which seems to be perfect for it. And the lasting power is amazing. I can smell it throughout the day and never need to reapply. It's not an overpowering perfume, people aren't going to smell you before you get there.
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
This is a very warm, vanilla-heavy scent without leaning too bakery or sweet. It seems to have a peach-like undertone that can begin to smell overwhelming over time, despite the fact that it's not a cloying scent. I would say that this is not a scent to wear in the summer, as it's richer and has those sandalwood or amber-like tones to it. Overall, it's elegant in a wearable way, and without coming across like a generic department store perfume.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
If I seriously had to live with only one perfume for the rest of my entire life this would be it!!! it's soooo amazingly yummy yet classy sexy feminine and sophisticated yet I find it pretty intoxicating!!!! after I wear this I can still smell it on my dog after he's been cuddling with me lol then we're both smelling yummy like Burberry. I buy it at fragrance net so I never pay full price which is awesome am allows me to stock up on it?!!! great for all seasons the notes of orange blossoms and spices its just the best fragrance with my body chemistry and I can smell it on me all day long. this is my must have go to fragrance.
Octavia T.
I love fragrance that is unique, since most eau de parfums smell just alike. This is my favorite fragrance in the entire world and I don't think anyone can get it better. I also love Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers and JLO's Live if that speaks anything to my parfum personality. Burberry is soft, powdery, yet warm, and I feel so special when I wear it. And that still doesn't say much, because you would have to smell it to know what I mean. It is unlike any other fragrance on the market. It's the kind of scent that will never offend. If someone smells this on you, they will never forget you.
Brittany S.
Nashville, TN
I have one daytime, one nighttime, and one day-to-night perfume that I consider to be my all time favorites. This is my all time favorite day-time fragrance. I ALWAYS have this on hand and wear it whenever I need a boost of confidence or a pick-me-up in the morning. My father bought this for me when I was 16 as a Christmas present (which was not typical) and not only does it carry special sentimental value, it is also a perfume that can grow with a woman and she can continue to wear forever. It is the epitome of a timeless classic and I am so glad to have found it so long ago.
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL I STARTING WORKING AT A PERFUME STORE. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I LOVED SMELLING ALL THE PERFUMES. I BECAME PRETTY GOOD WITH RECOGNIZING SCENTS AND HELPING CUSTOMERS FIND SOMETHING THEY WOULD LOVE. I ALSO STARTING MY PERFUME ADDICTION DURING THIS TIME...HAHA THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I HAD ABOUT 20 PERFUMES. :) ANYWHO, BURBERRY WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. I LOVE HOW PERFUMES CAN BRING BACK MEMORIES OF PLACES, TIMES AND OF PEOPLE. I KNOW BURBERRY WOULD BE ONE THAT IF I SMELL IT NOW, WOAH IT WILL DEFINITELY BRING BACK SOME GREAT MEMORIES. SWEET, INTENSE, BLACK CURRANT NOTES.
Dana B.
La Puente , Ca
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?