BY BURBERRY #70 in Perfume for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Suzette O.
Chilliwack
I live in British Columbia, Canada. It's difficult to find Burberry Natural up here. I found it and it's my favorite scent!
Oleksandra I.
Paris
On a eu ce parfum chez nous, c'était le même mais juste pour un homme. Je crois qu'il va bien pour les hommes après 60 ans
ummu d.
saudi arabia
i hope i have this perfume kasi mukang mabango sya at mamahalin unique ang amoy hindi basta basta maamoy sa ordinaryang tao
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
burberry no esdemis preferidos a veces puede ser un pocoempalagosoy llega a repugnar si t pasas en la dosis que t echaste
Silvia F.
Niagara Falls , Ontario
My all time fav burberry fragrance, its amazing and everyone should grab one its a must for fragrance lovers collections.
Hina C.
Duncan
Amazing for every day wear. Has a nice fragrance that isn't over powering. This is my go-to perfume for the day time
Sara M S.
Irbid
It 's a very good fragrance. It' s very nice. I love the smell of it. It 's beautiful and wonderful 10/10😍😍😍
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
I love this perfume, it is one of my favorites, it has a delicious aroma, I love to use it. Love this brand.
Elena
La he podido probar. Través de muestras y solo puedo decir que me encanta m es tan femenina
Andressa S.
I like, bus the fragance not is the best. Is good. But have some better.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😥😥😥😥😥😥🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Dana B.
Whittier, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?

back