BY BURBERRY #73 in Perfume for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Emma D.
Medea
Woooow wooooow i really adore this perfume .  I got this perfume in my birthday a few years ago! And I loved it! There is something specific about Burberry perfumes, they have nice woody notes that always give a nice touch of originality. I loved the bottle, so sleek and elegant. And it lasted longer on the skin. I will buy it again, for sure!
I really want this perfume :(
Eirini T.
Athens
I think 5 stars are not enough to describe how much I love this perfume. It is a warm and sweet scented perfume. The bottle is nice and I would buy it again and again . Loved this since day one.......
Idalia P.
Morelia
I love this perfume the scent is everything like literally I can't leave my place without wearing this I'm on my second one it doesn't compare to anything I swear I can't get any better it just can't
Sheyla R.
Doral, FL
LOVE THE SMELL! I wanted to change my sweet smelled perfume like six months ago and tried this perfume and bought it at Macy's for December. The smell is citric and sweet at the same time. It's not as strong as I thought it would be, which is good. It's a good shift from Burberry Brit.
Charlotte E.
Redditch, Worcestershire
I love this fragrance so much! It isn't an every day wear perfume really so i wear it when I go out. It smells great and the bottle is so cute! It lasts a while on the skin but not too long which is a shame and it kind of smells sandalwood ish! I got this for Christmas from my dad one year so I have no idea on the price, however I'm guessing its pretty pricey because it is Burberry.
Georgia A.
I got this perfume as a birthday present from my mom a few years ago! And I loved it! There is something specific about Burberry perfumes, they have nice woody notes that always give a nice touch of originality. I loved the bottle, so sleek and elegant. And it lasted longer on the skin. I will buy it again, for sure!
Hina M.
Good scent, lasts all day, suitable for all time use. I usually like to wear it when I'm heading out at night. The pricing is also pretty much acceptable considering the quality product you get.
One more to love by Burberry!❤
Yasmin A.
Donnybrook, Dublin, Dublin
The Perfume is the Bomb! it will last the whole day even if you put it in your basket full of laundry it will still smell great. Just a few spray of this lovely perfume and you will smell awesome from home to work to night outs.
Crystal C.
Couldn't even begin to describe the scent but it's fabulous and I love it. Lasts a long time on the skin and is worth the money. Maybe a musky and sweet would be a good way to describe the tones. For me it is a fall/winter scent. A++++
Melissa S.
Can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I have it on, I receive numerous compliments about how nice it smells. People will often ask what scent it is. I will definitely not wearing anything but this perfume anymore
Dana B.
Whittier, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?

back