BY BURBERRY

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Shawna S.
Such a great scent. Very fresh and pretty. I ran out. It I need more. Getting it soon
Christopher-Tamara B.
Burnsville
This Burberry is my absolute favorite!!! It's always my go to perfume when going out!
Laura W.
One of my favorite perfumes. This Fragrance last all day. I absolutely Love it.
Alexandra C.
abilene, TX
a perfume anyone could wear, male or female. warm and not too sweet. very classy.
Kayla S.
Sayre, OK
This is my absolute favorite perfume !! I love this stuff the smell is great !!
Unique W.
Portland, OR
I love this perfume!!!! You only need two sprays and it would last all day.
Lara B.
Ljubljana
I heard this is getting discontinued and it makes me really sad! I have been using this for 4 years now and it’s such a great perfume! It’s very, very long lasting, it doesn’t smell too fruity, sweet or heavy, I sometimes get a more citrusy vibe from it. It’s definitely in my top 3 perfumes, ever.
Angie F.
Florida
I was obsessed with this fragrance for a few years. I loved the fruity smell. It wore all day long and I swear even after a bath I could still smell a hint of it!
Amanda F.
This is my favorite perfume ever. It lasts a really long time and it comes in a nice bottle. This smells sweet and slightly vanilla-ish with amber and maybe a citrus to it. This is worth the price and it is reasonable. I wold wear this every day of my life.
Roz M.
It is beautiful and suitable for everyday use and it is also practical. I love this product and recommend it strongly and is suitable for sensitive skin and lasts for a long time, thank you.
Dana B.
Whittier, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?

Walmart