BY BURBERRY

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Christina R.
This perfume smell so good.. I only need to spray it once and it lasts all day long.. it's on the pricey side but it is so worth it
Christen R.
Lucedale , MS
I would put this on at events. When I wanted to dress up and was in a professional setting, this is my go to. One spray is enough.
Elyse K.
My favorite perfume ever! It's warm and sweet scented. I feel like it's an everyday perfume,whether your at work or a night out.
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
Burberry is my favorite fragrance brands I love the whole women's fragrance collection and theirs men's collection too Is awesome
Monique H.
Tempe, AZ
My all time favorite scent. This could be unisex as it is woody, earthy but warm. I can never run out, I feel naked without it.
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA
Wonderful scent... A must have at all times Perfume!??? Last all day long... The price is not bad for this being Burberry Also
Sarah B.
I never tire of this scent. I will always have this perfume on hand. It has a very pleasant smell and it is not overwhelming.
Amanda I.
Staten Island, NY
This has been my favorite perfume ever since I was in high school. Definitely a great value highly recommended long lasting.
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite perfum in these days. This smell very refreshing . I used Marc Jacab daisy too and i like this better.
Kristine B.
Parrish, FL
Every time I wear Burberry I get so many complements that I smell good. It's a light not to overpowering scent. Love it.
Dana B.
Whittier, CA
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?

Walmart