BY BURBERRY #70 in Perfume for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Heather W.
Frankfort, KY
This is my favorite scent of all time! I've worn it for almost 15 years and people always know it as my smell. It's not "perfumy" at all and is a very girly smell, but does not overpower.
megan d.
I wear this scent every day. It is by far my favorite! I get compliments on it quite often. Its great for wearing on a date or just going to work. Definitely worth the money!
Abby W.
Definitely one of my favorite scents! I love the Burberry Brit! I wear it when I go out somewhere nice and always get a compliment! It lasts all night and smells amazing!
Sherri Q.
Two Harbors, MN
With a bit of soft sandalwood scent, this perfume is heavenly. Wears long and I receive many compliments on it. It's not over powering, but rather a comforting smell.
Jenny L.
I really love love this Burberry perfume. When I wear it, I always receive compliments. And it can last for a long time. This scent will give people a great impression.
Katlin T.
This is my favorite perfume ever! I always try to make sure I have a bottle to wear for special occasions. I always get compliments whenever Iwear the product!
Quana B.
This perfume smells so good!!! It's not too strong, but the smell lasts all day. There's no need to worry about if it's going to wear off. Absolutely love it!
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
One of those you wear most everyday! Never heard of it until I bought it, but now it's my top go to perfume! Loads of people comment on it everywhere I go.
kelli r.
This is by far my favorite perfume!! The smell is long lasting and u don't have to use a lot of it either!! It is a little pricey but oh my its worth it!!
Taylor W.
I love the smell of this I haven't came across a high end perfume that smells a great I brought it online on their website it's very long lasting as well
Dana B.
La Puente , Ca
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?