BY BURBERRY #70 in Perfume for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este p...2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Jennah G.
The Burberry Eua De Parfume is my go to perfume fragrance. It lasts all day long and I couldn’t even tell you how many comment I have gotten on how good it smells. I would definitely recommend this for someone who like cedar musky smells with a hint of lavender. I got my 50 ml bottle from Macy’s (cheaper than the website) but on the official Burberry website a 50ml is around $95, if you can’t find it in stores the price is definitely worth what you’re getting.
Robin N.
I love Burberry.  It is sweet and spicy.  A very seductive and sexy night time scent, in my opinion.  It lasts a long time.   Burberry Eau De Parfum for Women, 1 fl oz
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Oh my goodness, this is my all time favorite perfume! I have the small bottle, the packaging is cute and it's easy to remove the cap. I think this specific product may not be selling in the stores for display anymore because I've searched and searched. I'm sure it's probably online. Anyways I ended up getting another bottle after always talking about it. Not sure if I still have it, but I would definitely consider buying the biggest bottle if that ever existed! The smell is not so overpowering, it's sweet, and attracts a lot of people!!!!
Mallory W.
Des Moines, IA
This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. You can buy it at many different department stores but unfortunately Sephora doesn't carry it :( I smelled this perfume on a friend of mine a few years ago and was intoxicated and IMMEDIATELY went out and purchased it. I will always repurchase! It is the perfect everyday perfume or one I wear to work. It is a professional but fun scent. It is hard to explain, but it is a feminine woody scent. It is just perfect for girls who don't always want something super floral or powdery smelling.
Lisa R.
Columbia City
This has been my signature fragrance for 15+ years. It is such a warm and cozy scent.  Some would say this is a Fall/ Winter scent but I wear this all year long.  You can definitely smell the peach & apricot in the beginning, then it moves into the jasmine and sandalwood and ending with a warm vanilla. The bottle reflects this simple clean fragrance.  I always come back to this if I experiment with other fragrances.  Go to Fragrancenet.com to buy...wonderful prices!!
Raj F.
This fragrance reminds of when a woman wears a mans cologne. The scent is warm, woodsy, and strong with a touch of feminine class. It lines up with the Flowerbomb fragrance out not. I am repeat user of this scent, which you can get for a great deal at the Nordstrom Rack. I highly recommend this fragrance to everyone.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Perfect soft scent for the workplace. Understated yet always there, it is a whisper of fragrance. The bottle is like the scent, classic and timeless. It is affordable enough to use everyday. It is a go to when I want to be polished and put together from outfit to fragrance.
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
Burberry is by far my favorite perfume I've ever worn in my life. I have worn it for years and still never get sick of it. On my skin, it smells warm, slow & sweet, like warm honey, subtle and balanced to also be classy and sexy.

It's a very soft scent, the kind of perfume you only smell when you are close to someone. If you are looking for the kind of perfume that announces you in a room, this isn't it. The scent lasts a long time, I will smell it clearly on sweaters that I haven't worn in months when I take them out of my drawer. I'm sensitive to perfumes and this one does not give me a headache
Brittany F.
This is definitely a staple. It's a fragrance you will always find yourself coming back to. It has so much warmth and is amazing in the cold seasons. I get so many compliments when I wear it! It is definitely one to add to your collection if you haven't already! This scent has Burberry written all over it.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Classic fragrance from a classic brand. Nothing stands out too much about it, but it's quite understated. I guess that's a good thing that it's not overpowering. I have a small sample I keep in my purse, but probably won't purchase a larger one
Dana B.
La Puente , Ca
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?