Burberry Eau De Parfum for Women, 1 fl oz uploaded by Hina M.Burberry Eau De Parfum for Women, 1 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
3 colors available

BY BURBERRY #55 in Fragrance for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

Buy on Kohls
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I was using Burberry Body for the past few years, which is one of Burberry's newer scents. And while I still love it, I wanted something different after using nothing but that perfume for a while. I've always loved every scent from Burberry so I wanted to stick with the brand, and I picked this one out because it's such a timeless scent and smells good on everyone. It lasts a really long time, and I think it's suitable for both everyday wear and special occasions. I usually wear it to work and get tons of compliments and people asking me what scent I'm wearing. It's a slightly fruity scent, but not sweet, if that makes sense. Really perfect for everyone and every occasion. Definitely a must-have classic for anyone's perfume collection.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Nashville, TN
I have one daytime, one nighttime, and one day-to-night perfume that I consider to be my all time favorites. This is my all time favorite day-time fragrance. I ALWAYS have this on hand and wear it whenever I need a boost of confidence or a pick-me-up in the morning. My father bought this for me when I was 16 as a Christmas present (which was not typical) and not only does it carry special sentimental value, it is also a perfume that can grow with a woman and she can continue to wear forever. It is the epitome of a timeless classic and I am so glad to have found it so long ago.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Westchester, IL
My facvorite scent of all time! No other perfume really compares to this one. It's a floral smell with a bit of musky scent. It's not too sweet or strong either. My mother, who has a real sensitive nose, can withstand and even loves this smell. Great for everyday use or special occassions. Not only is the smell great, but the pacakging is very sophisticated as well. Whether new to perfumes or ones that have a big collection, this is a definite must have!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
I love this perfume I bought it for about 13 years and it is just a classic scent. I think that it could be a year-round sent though I tend to like to wear it more in the winter I'm not one for very strong sense or real musky scent and this is just perfect very feminine. The biggest thing I think is that I feel sexy when I'm wearing this perfume and that's the goal(l
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
This is a great scent! It's a little floral, a little spicy, and reminiscent of a Fall day, in my opinion. It has lovely, musky undertones when it's on the skin and I'm fairly certain it smells slightly different on everyone, but the main scent is similar to amber. This perfume mixes great with my body chemistry so I will always be a huge fan.
Raj F.
Raj F.
This fragrance reminds of when a woman wears a mans cologne. The scent is warm, woodsy, and strong with a touch of feminine class. It lines up with the Flowerbomb fragrance out not. I am repeat user of this scent, which you can get for a great deal at the Nordstrom Rack. I highly recommend this fragrance to everyone.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Falls Church, VA
FAVORITE. I have been using this perfume for YEARS and haven't gotten sick of it yet. I use it so regularly that people literally say that it is my signature scent. A huge supporter of this perfume! It is not overpowering, too flowery, or too sweet smelling. The perfect balance of flavors.
Becky D.
Becky D.
This is my favorite perfume. I love the smell to it. I've tried many aND I always go back to it. The scent is not strong like those that give you a headache and I like that the smell last all day. I bought mine from belks. The packaging is nice. I would definitely repurchase this!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Just tried this for the first time in Spring 2016! This is my new favorite fragrance. It smells clean and not overpowering. The bottle is sleek and easy to stash in a clutch or wristlet when you're on the go. It is VERY affordable for being a name brand fragrance, too!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Vista, CA
One of my favorite scents. Leaves a clean fresh scent. If you dislike smelling like fruity Bath & Body Works, and want a professional smell. This is for you.
I normally pay $60-$80 for this depending on the size... and amazon pricing. Sometimes found at Costco for $50.
Dana B.
Dana B.
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
Geralyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
lena f.
Alexandria, VA
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Sam O.
Urbana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the notes of this?