BY BURBERRY #72 in Fragrance for Her

Natural Spray A fruity fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant & fresh green apple.  Combined with heart notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss & sandalwood, the fragrance has a rich & sensual tone.  Musk & vanilla smooth the scent for a gentle warmth. . see more...

• Me gustaría que me describan como es la esencia de este perfume! 2 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent?4 Answers
  • Scent? What are the top notes of this perfume? 1 Answers
Jennah G.
Review for: Burberry Eau de Parfum Natural Spray more...
The Burberry Eua De Parfume is my go to perfume fragrance. It lasts all day long and I couldn’t even tell you how many comment I have gotten on how good it smells. I would definitely recommend this for someone who like cedar musky smells with a hint of lavender. I got my 50 ml bottle from Macy’s (cheaper than the website) but on the official Burberry website a 50ml is around $95, if you can’t find it in stores the price is definitely worth what you’re getting.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Burberry Eau de Parfum Natural Spray more...
This has the most delightful smell, everytime I use it my fiance knows exactly what I'm wearing. It has a unique smell and ultimately sweet. This little glass bottle last a long time!!
Jessika S.
Review for: Burberry Eau de Parfum Natural Spray more...
My favorite perfume! Such a soft scent: perfect for everyday wear! Not a floral smell which I love! I’ve used it for years now. You can find it just about anywhere perfumes are sold!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
This, and Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture are my top two favorite perfumes. This has been my mothers go to for EVER, and one day while she was out I snuck a few spritz and was obsessed.

I usually buy it online. Ebay has it for around only 21 bucks, which is very nice.

It lasts FOREVER, too, which is a great quality. if I spray it on my jacket the night before and put the same jacket on the next day, the smell still lingers on it and I love it. It's beautiful, it's intoxicating, and it's not too strong that people will wanna punch you.

I make every last spritz count because I am literally in LOVE with this scent. I get it every once in a while, like when I'm sick of Viva La Juicy because it's kinda like a dessert or like a treat...if that makes sense, anyway.

The reviews speak for it. It's amazing, and you have to try it before you buy any other perfume.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Oh my goodness, this is my all time favorite perfume! I have the small bottle, the packaging is cute and it's easy to remove the cap. I think this specific product may not be selling in the stores for display anymore because I've searched and searched. I'm sure it's probably online. Anyways I ended up getting another bottle after always talking about it. Not sure if I still have it, but I would definitely consider buying the biggest bottle if that ever existed! The smell is not so overpowering, it's sweet, and attracts a lot of people!!!!
Mallory W.
Des Moines, IA
This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. You can buy it at many different department stores but unfortunately Sephora doesn't carry it :( I smelled this perfume on a friend of mine a few years ago and was intoxicated and IMMEDIATELY went out and purchased it. I will always repurchase! It is the perfect everyday perfume or one I wear to work. It is a professional but fun scent. It is hard to explain, but it is a feminine woody scent. It is just perfect for girls who don't always want something super floral or powdery smelling.
Lisa R.
Columbia City
Review for: Eau De Parfum Natural Spray 3.3 fl oz; 100 ml more...
This has been my signature fragrance for 15+ years. It is such a warm and cozy scent.  Some would say this is a Fall/ Winter scent but I wear this all year long.  You can definitely smell the peach & apricot in the beginning, then it moves into the jasmine and sandalwood and ending with a warm vanilla. The bottle reflects this simple clean fragrance.  I always come back to this if I experiment with other fragrances.  Go to Fragrancenet.com to buy...wonderful prices!!
Raj F.
This fragrance reminds of when a woman wears a mans cologne. The scent is warm, woodsy, and strong with a touch of feminine class. It lines up with the Flowerbomb fragrance out not. I am repeat user of this scent, which you can get for a great deal at the Nordstrom Rack. I highly recommend this fragrance to everyone.
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
In love!  My mother had recently purchased a bottle of this at Marshall's and when I smelt it on her I knew I had to have it!  It is both sweet and musky- feminine yet masculine. I found it again at Marshall's for $20 and snatched it right up!  I've heard that it has been discontinued so I am using mine sparingly- but whenever I do wear it, I get a ton of compliments!
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Perfect soft scent for the workplace. Understated yet always there, it is a whisper of fragrance. The bottle is like the scent, classic and timeless. It is affordable enough to use everyday. It is a go to when I want to be polished and put together from outfit to fragrance.
Dana B.
La Puente , Ca
I wanted to know if this parfum smells good and doses it last.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
I didn't know they had this? I thought they only made Burberry scents for men. Is this worth the buy?
Geralyn S.
How would you describe the scent?
lena f.
Cleveland, OH
If I have Burberry Brit already is this worth getting? Is the scent different distinct?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes of this?