Burberry Classic for Women Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Melissa M.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Classic for Women Eau de Parfum Spray: Rich and sensual fragrance Featuring black currant, green apple, cedar wood, jasmine, moss, and sandalwood *NEW_LINE* Natural spray see more...

Palna P.
Atlanta, GA
One of the best fragrances that I have in my collection right now. I have been using this since many years and I am still not tired of it. The smell lasts almost throughout the day so it’s perfect for everyday
Krina V.
Montclair, NJ
This perfume is legit the best. It has such a classic scent and works well for all women. It will last on your skin much better if you add a touch of vaseline on your pulse points (neck, elbows, wrists, collarbone, behind the knees). I know it can be expensive but it is wonderful! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new, classic scent to have for years to come!
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
This is AMAZING I have literally been wearing this my entire adult life. I love it Recently I was trying to change up and I investigated and found similar notes in a Gucci perfume It smelled o at first after 2 months it started to change and I realized the Gucci was tolerable because my skin clothes and LIFE still had this scent in it once I finally Burberry detoxed it smelled not good at all. This scent provides me with comfort. It smells so Good!!!!
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
This is an all time classic scent! It is so versatile, I feel like anyone can pull it off. It is also a multi-season scent. I definitely think it works the best in the fall, but could also be a spring/summer scent. I have repurchased this multiple times over the past ten years!
Crystal M.
Columbia, SC
I LOVE this perfume. I have now been wearing it over 10 years and I always receive compliments. I do use other perfumes but I always come back to this one. This perfume is not overpowering and has a certain sophistication about it. The bottle is pretty but not overly complicated which is a standard for Burberry. You owe it to yourself to try this scent at least once.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
Wow. I'm so exciting and happy with my new perfum. Smell so good for all the day. I recommend if you like charm perfume. The price is expensive but you have a good inversion for you because you can use in special days if you want impact
Beauty A.
Beautiful perfume! It stays on you all day and it's not one of those perfumes that just wear away. Have had to buy another bottle since first one ran out. Most perfect smell and always gets compliments
Judy E.
This is probably my favorite perfume of all times as it works well with my body chemistry and lasts throughput the day and many people compliment me as well!
Sofia S.
I bought this perfume in Kuwait and loved the musty smell. Be careful not to spray too much, this is a strong one.
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
A classic scent - clean light and not overpowering - love this one so much - a favorite  of mine - 👍🏼👏🏼🙌🏼
Britney K.
Is this a very strong perfume?
Shannon C.
Would you describe this scent as floral, fruity or woodsy?
Sandy E.
Cuanto tiempo dura su aroma?

back