BY BURBERRY

Mayze E.
Sioux City, IA
All of the Burberry perfumes smell great and are unique. They almost are alike but are not. Don't like flora scents cause they can have that strong old smell but this floral scent is just right. Mixed in with that fruity smell makes it smell way better.
Colette H.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this for my sister for Christmas and she loves it! It is such a beautiful, interesting fragrance. It has quickly become one of her favorites! It's classic without being "old" or powdery. It has a fresh youthfulness to it that is really different and lovely.
Shannon S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I got it as a gift awhile ago and have been in love ever since. When people ask for perfume recommendations this is my go to always
Brianna B.
It was an alright smelling perfume, but I found it to be pretty strong! a VERY little goes a long way, for sure, otherwise it makes your nose hurt.
Amy H.
Sheridan, IN
My all time favorite Burberry fragrance! I am NOT into floral or sweet smelling perfumes so this is the perfect scent for me.
Janet W.
I love the classic Burberry! It has a scent that sticks around all day, and that is nice for hospital shifts.
angie h.
new bern, NC
an amazing classic scent! this has always been one of my favorites it can be pricey but its totally worth it.i get compliments every time i wear it