BY BURBERRY

An eye opening, volume mascara that creates a cat eye effect and leaves lashes volumized, stretched and defined, and beautifully fanned-out from corner to corner. Cat Lashes Mascara features an innovative hourglass-shaped brush, made with elastomer, that hugs, stretches, and separates every lash to deliver incredibly defined, bold lashes. The brush's short bristles wrap lashes in the formula to create volume, while the longer bristles comb to create separation and definition for a clump-free finish. The cone-shape tip allows you to stretch out the outer corner lashes to emphasize a cat eye look. Rich yet lightweight, the inky formula glides from the root to the tip, providing an intense finish and all-day wear, while lashes remain soft and flexible. The result can be built up without clumping, allowing for customized intensity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance. see more...

• Has anyone ever seen this on sale? I love my sample but I...1 Answers
  • The picture make the lashes look thin and short... does a...2 Answers
  • What do you think about the price for the quality of this...2 Answers
BURBERRY Cat Lashes Mascara Jet Black No.1 0.20 oz
  • "Just got a sample size of this from Sephora and it's amazing!! One application and the brush catches all my lashes and adds so much volume. Definitely will purchase the full size when it I use up the mini. " in 14 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this mascara. The small bristles on the brush are great for separating and lifting the lashes. It's a great product without clumping " in 8 reviews
  • "Love this mascara goes on so fast lengthens and defines lashes in the blink of an eye" in 4 reviews
  • "I think I've used every mascara brand known to man, from drug store to high end, and I didn't see what the big deal about Cat Lashes was. Now that I've tried it, I get it. I tried this in Jet Black, and it is indeed a very dark, very dramatic mascara with little to no clumping to be found. Very good for effortless glam. Is it pricey? Yes. Is it worth it? Definitely. Buy this, you will not regret it!" in 3 reviews
☯️🖤🔉🎶🌈🖌🍄🍁💨♐️🔮📒🌵💢🇯🇵 J.
Fullerton, CA
I can't believe how much I love this product. I was given a small tester of this mascara, and I initially didn't think to try it because I usually like drugstore mascara more than the higher end mascaras. I felt that the drugstore mascara holds my curl longer. Not to mention, I ONLY like to buy waterproof mascaras.

So for me to like this was a big surprise for me since it is a higher end product and also a non waterproof mascara. This product holds my curl so well, and it creates such a beautiful cat eye affect on my asian eyes. The shape of the wand is engineered so well, along with the consistency of the product.
Tamara F.
This is my favorite mascara; fragrance, sulfate and paraben free! Definitely worth the price in my opinion for the gorgeous lashes I have after using. I purchased from Sephora during a VIB Rouge event on discount. It’s the only mascara that keeps my lashes looking and feeling natural as well as not causing any breakage or fallouts. Definitely recommend and will buy again.
Nataly B.
Great mascara! One of my favorites! This mascara is very smooth. t makes my lashes look incredibly long and the color is not too dark it's just perfect. The wand and packaging are also great. The wand itself reaches every eyelash and gently coats them. Additionally, this mascara creates a beautiful flutter with your lashes. In conclusion, I definitely recommend this product, however the only drawback is the price it is a bit expensive.
Noor E.
This product makes your eyelashes look fake and super thick. I love this mascara a lot and it’s better than all of the other mascaras out there. And the packaging is incredibly beautiful. You should definitely buy this product.
Haley M.
Cheektowaga, NY
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I received this as a sample and I use this for special occasions only because I love it so much. You HAVE to give this a try. Words don’t do justice.
Nataliya W.
Boca Raton
Had to mention my favorite mascara if we’re talking about favorites 💜 love the bristles and how they separate my lashes. I choose Jet Black No. 01 and picked up the full size tube while on a business trip to London, England
MaryKate A.
This mascara is okay, I received it as a gift so luckily didn’t spend any money on it. I honestly would have to say it carries the same punch as a drugstore mascara. Would definitely not recommend not waste money on this product, just go to CVS or something.
Aida S.
This mascara is great for lengthening and separating the lashes. The brush is a convenient shape to coat all my lashes. I took off a star because it didn’t do much for me as far as adding volume which is something I look for in a mascara.
Emily H.
Rutherford
This is mascara is unreal, I got a sample of it and it has been my go-to mascara ever since. It lengthens and separates so beautifully that it makes my eyelashes completely transformed
Juliana S.
I received a mini size of this mascara in my Iconic Edition Sephora Play box. I love mini mascaras, especially for high end brands, because I'll actually finish them before tossing them in three months.

I am super pleased with this formula! It's on the drier side, which I prefer. I have short, thinner lashes that need volume but more importantly, length. The formula gives a decent amount of volume, separates my lashes, and gives good length. The shade isn't giving Vantablack a run for it's money, but it's black enough. I don't have to really scrape the brush to get excess product off to avoid clumping, and I haven't dealt with any flaking.

The brush isn't overly huge, and is able to coat each lash from the base. I actually really like this brush with it's stubbier bristles and bowed shape.

The only drawback is the price of a full sized tube - the mascara isn't THAT good to drop $30 on.
Danielle W.
Copiague , NY
Has anyone ever purchased or tried this before and can tell me if this clumps? I have a problem with every mascara I use and it's so annoying!
Brianna F.
The picture make the lashes look thin and short... does anyone know how well it actually does? Or if it compares the better than sex mascara by two face?
Leah H.
Blacksburg, VA
What do you think about the price for the quality of this mascara, how does it compete to the finalist drug store mascaras? Is it worth the buy again and again or only for an occasion?
Iliana S.
Austin , TX
How well does it work is it worth it and is it good quality to buy it
Johannah S.
What makes this different from other mascaras ?