BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation

An oil-free, lightweight foundation that provides medium-to-high coverage for a flawless, soft-matte, lasting finish. Inspired by the softness and comfort of Burberry cashmere, this foundation delivers a long-lasting, flawless complexion. The lightweight formula provides buildable, medium-to-high coverage to conceal imperfections for a flawless, even complexion and a soft-matte finish. Easily buildable and blendable, the creamy foundation is formulated with SPF 20 PA+++ to shield against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays. Perfect for all skintones, it's infused with Burberry's signature English blend of rosehip, tea, and lavender. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance.

Worth the hype?! Or NAWT!
Is it worth the price?
I only need light to medium coverage, so many others are too heavy. Does this feel cakey? I also have a problem with foundation not lasting. How long would you say this lasts without having to touch up?
Start your review of BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation!
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Deep Brown No. 66 1oz
Gives a nice matte finish with medium coverage. It also has good lasting power. I have nothing negative to say about this foundation.
Letchworth Garden City
BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation uploaded by Katie W.
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Honey No. 32 1oz
I like this foundation. It’s lightweight and it feels nice on the skin. Easy to apply. Has a matte finish but not too matte. It’s not very long lasting. I wore it a whole day and by the end of the day it had started to wear away in parts of my face. I still wear it and I still like it but if I wanted coverage all day all over my face I don’t think this is the foundation I could rely on for that! I would buy again though because I don’t always wear makeup for that long period of time day and then evening so it’s fine for just casual everyday subtle makeup.
wiesbaden
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Ochre Nude No. 12 1oz
First of all i love burberry as a brand and its makeup as well! It's pricey and not advertised enough but it's gorgeous, they have different finishes, this is the matte one, very long lasting, I'll definitely get it again, maybe trying a new lipstick as well
BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation uploaded by Gaukhar K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Beige No. 26 1oz
Love my foundation. Got 3 different finishes and happy with all them. Light structure, face skin doesn't really feel that foundation has been applied. Cool!
Athens , GA
BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation uploaded by Yvette ɢ.
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Rosy Nude No. 31 1oz
Beautiful coverage luminosity but not glow, one of my friends told me my skin looks porcelain! This lasts on my skin & I need a 8 hours +/ more.It looks like my skin with a velvety affect! I recommend.
NY
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Warm Nude No. 34 1oz
This is a great foundation. It is long lasting and buildable coverage. It doesn’t get cakey easily and has a very natural finish. Great base. My only thing is definitely the price. I feel like it’s not a holy grail and there are definitely similar products out there. If you have it, great. If not, no need to order anytime soon.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Mocha No. 64 1oz, BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Deep Brown No. 66 1oz
Purchased 2 shades of this foundation, mocha and deep brown. Love the finish on my combo skin. It has a watery consistency but builds to a medium full coverage that cover small areas of discoloration. Love the semi matte as I like a bit of dewiness but not too much as I like to avoid looking like an oil slick. I was able to get 6 to 8 hours of wear out of this. My T zone was a little oily but that’s normal for my skin. Sometimes I use a primer but didn’t notice and difference in the wear of this product. My biggest gripe with this product is the color. Mocha was so orange I found it impossible to use on its own and now use it as a color corrector. Deep brown is my perfect shade. I recommend this product.
East Orange, NJ
BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation uploaded by Kaia K.
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Deep Brown No. 66 1oz, Other
This is my favorite foundation, If u have oily skin I think u would really love this foundation . I highly recommend. Im in the shade Dark Neutral 120 . It’s a perfect match
San Francisco, CA
BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation uploaded by Yana S.
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Camel No. 42 1oz
Got the exact shade perfect for my skintone but once I applied it on it looked like I’m having a beer tan 😂 but it blended well when I added the necessary things to complete the look. The foundation is super lightweight . Now it claimed to be matte but the i wore it for 8 hours and my face looks just more oily than usual.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Honey No. 32 1oz
This foundation is medium to full coverage. It is a natural matte finish. It looks so smooth on the skin. I find that it oxidizes about 2 shades darker when it dries down, and turns a little orange. I use the shade honey, but only in the summer due to it drying darker and I can’t be bothered to try and find a winter shade.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sunnyvale, CA
il y a 3 ans
Deysy G. il y a 3 ans
I didnt even know it existed, will have to check it out now