BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation uploaded by Florence T.

BY BURBERRY

An oil-free, lightweight foundation that provides medium-to-high coverage for a flawless, soft-matte, lasting finish. Inspired by the softness and comfort of Burberry cashmere, this foundation delivers a long-lasting, flawless complexion. The lightweight formula provides buildable, medium-to-high coverage to conceal imperfections for a flawless, even complexion and a soft-matte finish. Easily buildable and blendable, the creamy foundation is formulated with SPF 20 PA+++ to shield against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays. Perfect for all skintones, it's infused with Burberry's signature English blend of rosehip, tea, and lavender. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance. see more...

• I read make a full coverage, but really give you the perfect no-m...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a foundation that can suit my sensitive, oi...1 Answers
  • What are some other foundations similar to this o... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation on July I needed a high end foundation that would change my makeup game lol so I gave it a try and fell in love with it I actually bought 4 more for my client and kit and my mother wanted a makeover so I tried it with her and she loved it so much she wrote on her Xmas list! I highly recommend this foundation I also tried the sheer one and I love that one as well
Stephanie M.
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Beige No. 26 1oz
I personally don't understand why this product hasn't gotten more hype. I have every foundation under the sun. Literally, I spend over $500 a month on beauty products. This foundation is buildable, full coverage and gives you a satin/natural finish. The only thing I don't like is that I need 6-8 pumps for a full coverage finish but I can live with that. This is definitely a gem that everyone needs to try!!!
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Ochre Nude No. 12 1oz
This was an okay foundation. The coverage and wear was great, my issue was more with the color options. The lightest shade was far to light, and this next shade up was way too big of a color gap (about 4 shades darker) than the lightest shade. I had to mix it to make it work, but it did look beautiful on the skin.
Sofia G.
california,us
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Porcelain No. 11 1oz
this perfume smells great it like better than eating a sore at a campfire it but it has its ups and downsize it is a little bit to strong but still great and it is such a little bottle but u still like I'm not to pleased with it but it does smell great so on the rating I give it a 4 but it is still great
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Dark Sable No. 36 1oz
Wow, this is a game changer you guys. Super soft cream when applying but dries to a matte finish super quick. Great coverage and sits on top of pores making them invisible. Expensive but worth it. Smells amazing too!
Shadaye C.
Somerset
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Porcelain No. 11 1oz
I tried this product on my hand before it is a light weight foundation it is a matte finish it is so soft and doesn't feel like anything really on my hand. It is good for I would say combination skin to get the feel. I would love to actually buy it and try a full face of makeup on this product.
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Camel No. 42 1oz
Love love love! This is an expensive product but worth every dime. Flawless, photoshopped look. Truly love the consistency of this product and the finish it gives me. It makes me look airbrushed with flawless skin. Run to your nearest department store and buy this
Bobbi B.
Crawfordville, FL
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Honey No. 32 1oz
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATTTTION, this is the best matte foundation I have gotten my hands on in a hot a** minute!! The packaging is sooo luxurious and I am so here for it!! This shade matched me soo well and it wore like skin. 10/10 better get your hands on it girl!!
Miriam B.
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Almond No. 43 1oz
One of my favorite foundation! Burberry is known for their glowing look on the runway, and their makeup products help you achieve that look. Expect a nice glow even from this foundation.
Jamila Z.
Review for: BURBERRY Cashmere - Soft Matte Foundation Ochre Nude No. 12 1oz
I have never owned this product but my cousins tried it on me before it works fine. I don’t have oily skin but it works fine. It’s also very long lasting.
Andrea S.
Do you all recommend this product for oily skin?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I read make a full coverage, but really give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look? I loves to try. Thanks
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Is this as good as it should be for the price?
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I've been looking for a foundation that can suit my sensitive, oily skin that doesn't emphasizes my pores and can last me all day without it looking cakey. Do you think this would work? If not, which do you recommend?
Cin
What are some other foundations similar to this one? I love the finish of this foundation!