BY BURBERRY

Burberry is an outstanding and manly scent. Mens fragrance contains a blend of mint lavender sandalwood cedar and rich amber. Eau de toilette spray available in a 1.7-ounce container. see more...

Clara B.
Clara B.
I got this for Christmas this past year. smells great. when I walk by someone they always ask what I'm wearing. ❤
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This parfum has a woody, earthy note . It's a long lasting , fresh and clean scent that's good to use every day.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
My favorite. Got it has a gift and didn't expect it to smell as good as it did
Anika H.
Anika H.
Loveee the smell of this. It's strong but not to strong where it's difficult to breathe. It's a super simple & cute bottle. It is a very long lasting perfumed, it doesn't really need any improvements.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
I got this scent for my fiancé for Christmas and I love it so much. It is a strong smell but isn't overwhelming.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love this !!! It smells so good it's a lift weight smell nothing that will over take! It's amazing
Angeles f.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this cologne for my husband and all I could say is it smells so delicious! Totally buying this again.
Amber l.
Amber l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to sell perfume and this is one of the products we loved to spray in the store
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
I can keep going about perfumes.... honestly perfumes are well worth it when you spend the $
Faliha Z.
Faliha Z.
I don't generally prefer edt because it doesn't last long. But the Burberry one surprised me. I always go to Burberry for their perfumes. They make the best. The bottle looks great and is handy.
I like this product
giulina s.
giulina s.
Is it worth spending the money?
Susana O.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Could anyone say if it is more like a sweet scent or more like citrus one?
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the cash? How is the smell
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??