BURBERRY Burberry Kisses Sheer uploaded by Cat F.
26 colors available

BY BURBERRY

An ultralightweight, hydrating lipstick that delivers a comfortable, buildable, sheer-shine finish. Burberry's Kisses Sheer features a balm-like gel texture that leaves lips with a sheer, glossy veil of color in just one swipe. The formula is buildable with a second and third swipe for a subtle burst of translucent, comfortable color. Infused with Burberry's signature of rosehip, tea and lavender formula, the lightweight gel formula offers lasting hydration and flatters all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance and lanolin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
L V.
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Nude Pink 205
Wonderful lipstick that can be worn every day! Very close to actual lip color and the ingredients are good, one of the less toxic ones that I've managed to find. Also, it's fragrance free. It doesn't even cost that much, for a premium brand. I am really pleased with this purchase!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Kent, WA
Review for: English Rose 217
This is my favorite, everyday sheer lipstick. English Rose is my MLBB color, so I can pop it on quickly without needing a mirror. The silky, balmy texture makes me smile!
Monica M.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
One of my favorite high-quality lipsticks that last all day and color pay off is absolutely amazing I would recommend this Burberry lipstick to any girl
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love Burberry Burberry kisses sheer lipstick love the formula very smooth very pigmented I love the case too
Madison M.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
This is one of my favorite lip products on the market right now. I love the new Burberry makeup line and this lipstick does not disappoint. Most lip products dry out my lips but this one is super moisturizing. I recommend this line of lipstick to anyone with dry lips and wants an amazing selection of color.
Cat F.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Nude 221
One of the most beautiful lipsticks ever! The packaging is to die for and has a magnet enclosure - I love that- such a smart design! Gorgeous sheer formulation and goes on like a dream. This is a more brownish nude so best when there is warmth to the face. I received this product Gratis. Burberry is surely one of the most beautiful brands when it comes to design and formulation and variety of shades.
Review for: Tea Rose 277, Other
Pros: the lipstick was fragrance free and applied smoothly.
Cons: The color doesn't last very long and needs to be reapplied. Also, the colour chart online could be somehow misleading.