BURBERRY Burberry Kisses Sheer uploaded by Cat F.

BY BURBERRY

An ultralightweight, hydrating lipstick that delivers a comfortable, buildable, sheer-shine finish. Burberry's Kisses Sheer features a balm-like gel texture that leaves lips with a sheer, glossy veil of color in just one swipe. The formula is buildable with a second and third swipe for a subtle burst of translucent, comfortable color. Infused with Burberry's signature of rosehip, tea and lavender formula, the lightweight gel formula offers lasting hydration and flatters all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance and lanolin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is one of my favorite lip products on the market right now. I love the new Burberry makeup line and this lipstick does not disappoint. Most lip products dry out my lips but this one is super moisturizing. I recommend this line of lipstick to anyone with dry lips and wants an amazing selection of color. " in 3 reviews
Madison M.
Spring, TX
member-eabce
Review for: English Rose 217 more...
I wear this lipstick almost every day, as it is the perfect shade of pink brown for my fair skin. They say that one swipe is sheer color and 2 swipes over the lip gives a little more opaque coverage and I find that that is accurate. I usually just do one swipe during the day and 2 if I wear it at night when I'm wearing more make up. It's moisturizing without being to emollient and wears very well. I only wish they would make a gloss in the "English rose" shade. Though it has enough shine that you really don't have to wear one over. Favorite!
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Nude Pink 205 more...
Wonderful lipstick that can be worn every day! Very close to actual lip color and the ingredients are good, one of the less toxic ones that I've managed to find. Also, it's fragrance free. It doesn't even cost that much, for a premium brand. I am really pleased with this purchase!
Kathy B.
Kent, WA
Review for: English Rose 217 more...
This is my favorite, everyday sheer lipstick. English Rose is my MLBB color, so I can pop it on quickly without needing a mirror. The silky, balmy texture makes me smile!
Natalie O.
Minot
Review for: English Rose 217 more...
My favorite everyday lipstick! It has a balm like consistency and a ton of pigment! Very comfortable. The only down side is that it doesn’t stay on long.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
One of my favorite high-quality lipsticks that last all day and color pay off is absolutely amazing I would recommend this Burberry lipstick to any girl
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love Burberry Burberry kisses sheer lipstick love the formula very smooth very pigmented I love the case too
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nude 221 more...
I absolutely love this color. I love how easy it is to apply and how it looks with light skin color.
Aditi M.
PROS:
- Moisturizing
- Good for everyday work, not overwhelming
- Flattering colours
- Fancy packaging

CONS:
- Not cruelty-free
- Lasts for a while, needs reapplication every now and then
- Is it really worth the price tag? I know it's a high end brand, but I find the actual product very comparable to a few drugstore tinted lip balms. I think majority of the $35 ends up going for the packaging and the brand name attached.
Sarah A.
Bodmin
Review for: Other more...
As much as I love this product to bits I don't feel like it's a luxury as it should be. There's no difference between this and any other cheaper drug store lipstick. I'd buy for a special gift but really there's no difference and you get a lot more for your money eight other lipsticks this is only small.