BY BURBERRY

A hydrating, effortlessly buildable lipstick that glides on multiple satin finishes with one shade. Discover Burberry Kisses, a weightless lip color that delivers a customizable look. Swipe on a single touch of color for understated sheen, or you can apply three layers to create intense depth and vibrancy. The rich infusion of satin-finish pigments with shiny polymers offers luminous brilliance. Infused with Burberry's signature blend of rosehip, tea, and lavender, its ultra-light texture glides on with maximum comfort while providing continuous hydration. Celebrate with Festive Gold a limited-edition shade for the season it delivers color brilliance with a delicate gold sparkle running through it, or glide on Military Red, Burberry's iconic shade that's perfect for the holidays. The whisper-light texture glides on with supreme comfort and provides six hours of continuous hydration. Each of the two holiday shades are encased in golden packaging for the festive season. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance and lanolin. "Burberry Kisses allow women to choose the end look they want from a barely there wash of color to deeper coverage. The new collection includes our most extensive color palette to date with a great range of colors to choose from, from wearable nudes to classic reds including our iconic Military Red; the perfect, universal red which suits all skintones." Wendy Rowe, Burberry Makeup Artistic Consultant see more...

• How long does it last, and does it smudge easily?1 Answers
Chaya B.
Gorgeous red color. Perfect for a night out. The packaging is beautiful, as their products usually are. Lasts for a very long time, is easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
This is my favorite red lipstick! I receive so many compliments when I wear this lipstick . It stays on all day and I never have to reapply. The packaging is very nice and luxurious, when I run out I will definitely be buying more !
Bella C.
Dexter
 This lipstick is so creamy and I love it the red color is amazing our use it for my competitive cheer because it's a great color and is long-lasting and you could matted down with simply a tissue it great you should definitely invest in us and I am going to need a new one
Grace B.
I love this lipstick sooooo much! It's the perfect shade of red and the formula is perfect! I can wear this all day and it stays amazing! I get so many complements when I wear it also!!!!!!
Beth W.
This is the type of red that makes me want to wear red lipstick more often. It goes on smooth and opaque in one pass (the one thing I disagree with their description on), but it does get a little darker if you layer it. It feels luxurious on, and every time I wear it I have people comment on what a pretty red it is. It does transfer like many reds, but a little blotting helps with that. Pricey? Yes. But like most things Burberry, worth it in the end.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Omg I love the way this lippie just glides on and almost makes my lips feel glossy but they aren't!!! It is superrrr hydrating on my lips, even when they are a little dry. I also love the color...I can't believe this one isn't up there with the nars and mac ruby woo! Highly recommended!
Andrea G.
El Paso
Looooove this lippie ❤❤❤! Perfect Red , it's super creamy with a slight matte finish !!! I've tried it various skin tones from light to ebony and it's amazing !
Laurie P.
Basking ridge , NJ
A classic yet not overwhelming red- long lasting and even feels good on the lips- my go to red when my lips need a pick me up
Malaury S.
Just so beautiful on lips ! 💋
Perfect for winter especially in Christmas. I find this lipstick on Sephora website at a good price. Easy to use, long wear. Maybe I will buy it again in velvet version.
liana w.
montreal, QC
I purchased this lipstick as a birthday gift to myself and though I'm in love it does have some pro/cons.
despite the brand name and the magnetic cap, the plastic packaging feels very light and cheap, especially for a luxury brand. The product is also scented, just like their powder products. It is a bit of a "dated" smell but not heavy or lingering.
What makes it all worth it is the shade!!! I do collect reds and this is definitely a special shade. It's bold yet bright blue toned red. It really pops on my fair skin but is the kind of shade that would be flattering on any skin tone. Personally, I have a preference for the matte formula but it is beautiful in both versions
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
How long does it last, and does it smudge easily?