Burberry Burberry Kisses Lip Gloss uploaded by karima l.

BY BURBERRY

A moisturizing, lightweight, non-sticky gloss that delivers a buildable wet shine lip look. This gloss glides across the lips for a fuller-looking, blossoming effect. The buildable formula creates a mirror-like shine that starts with a subtle, dewy veil of color and intensifies to a ripe wet look. Lips are hydrated and continuously kissable with zero stickiness. Kisses Gloss is available in 28 runway-inspired shades and multiple finishes from high shine to pearly and sparkling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Lisa W.
Review for: Rosewood 93, Rose Blush 89
On days where I'm in a rush and want a natural look I always go for these lip glosses. It has a light natural pigmentation that makes your lips look natural and it's not over powering.  The formula isn't sticky which I love but because it's not sticky the staying power isn't long lasting so I do find myself reapplying throughout the day.  It does have a light scent but nothing that would give you a headache.  Overall amazing lip gloss and I do recommend it to anybody who wants a lightweight lip gloss and wants to spoil themselves!
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Oxblood 101
I originally thought this would be a super deep, high-impact gloss, but I was so wrong. The shade Oxblood applies sheerly for a beautiful wash of berry. The pigmentation is so even and it's not streaky in the slightest. When applied, it is not clumpy or goopy. It is so comfortable to wear and the shine is just enough to enhance lips. This could work either on its own for a natural wash of color or as a topper. Though this is extremely pricey, it's a luxury product that both looks and feels special. If you are looking to treat yourself, I recommend looking into Burberry's line. If anything, their iconic packaging looks pretty on your vanity table.
Maria N.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Blossom 37
This is one of my absolute favorite lip glosses ever created! It has enough color to wear alone or to put on top of a corresponding lipstick. It is a non-sticky formula which I absolutely love and you can purchase them for $30.
The only down fall is it doesn't last super long so you do have to reapply after eating and such.
Overall this lipgloss I love and would recommend!
Jordan J.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is in my top five in pink glosses! Lightweight smooth application and last long! Runs about 30 dollars and smells great. Got a few from the Burberry store in Chicago. If your fine with spending 30 dollars on lip gloss get this ! You will not be disappointed!!!!
Nadeelen N.
Review for: Blossom 37
These are so beautiful I got it as a present and I love it , I would totally recommend it and very pigmented
Dida D.
Indianapolis, IN
love this!!! it's really great and i love how plump and full it makes my lips. if it was more easier to apply it'd be better.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Pale Nude 09
If you are looking for high quality, beautiful lip gloss that will complement your skin tone, splurge on this!! I am obsessed with gloss and have tried so many different brands, but this is without a doubt my favorite gloss. It is perfection. Not too sheer, not too thick, non-sticky, faint/pleasant vanilla-y fragrance, lightweight, beautiful smooth texture, glossy finish, and pigmentation. It does come off a bit when I eat, just as other glosses do, otherwise it stays put throughout the day and requires very minimal reapplication. It is incredibly moisturizing. When I take it off, my lips feel like a baby bum - so soft! Definitely a must have!
maria c.
tampa, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uhh i love lip glosss😍😘 is perfect for me , the colors is super cute and i like the brush , i recomend to everybody
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good lip gloss but not for the price! Yes the Pigman and shine was good but too expensive overall
Brianna B.
New Bethlehem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like a beautiful color! This is something I would like to try. I have never tried it before but I heard everyone loves it!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
How does this look on? Does it last awhile?
Beth M.
How long does this product last for on the lips?
Beth M.
How long does this product last for on the lips?