BY BURBERRY

Introduced by Burberrys in 1995 BURBERRYS is a refreshing oriental floral fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of peach apricot sandalwood cedar amber and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear. Size: 1. Gender: Female. see more...

Ana P.
i've been using this perfume for years and it has a nice deep scent it reminds me of fall or winter. depending on what you do you can wear this perfume both in the day and night but it's more for night time in my opinion because it's such a deep scent
Amber W.
W Charleston, VT
My favorite and my signature scent! Long lasting fragrance. The scent is warm and inviting. It's worth every penny I depend on it. The bottle shapes fits perfectly in you palm for easy spray. I recommend it too everyone that tells me they love my fragrance.
Eva W.
One of my absolute favorite perfumes! It has such a nostalgic scent to me and I love this classic smell. I love the warm, sweet scent that seems to last all day. I would totally buy it again!
Malori C.
I don't care for this fragrance but my mother loves it. I ordered it as a gift for her and she loved it. The gift wrap option was beautiful when she received it.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
This is a great daytime scent. I always, always get asked what I'm wearing with this perfume. Its light but it lingers on and on. A definite go to !
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
I've tried several of the Burberry scents and this by far is the best one. Every time I wear it, someone is always complimenting me !
samantha r.
This stuff is great and smells so amaizing it is so worth the price. Probably one of my favorite perfumes.
Sam H.
Smells like Heaven! I absolutely love this scent. It's one of my absolute go to perfumes!
Maria Antonia T.
Medellin
I don't use this perfume that often because the scent is a bit too strong for me but sometimes I like it. I'm glad I bought the small size because I wouldn't know what to do with the big one. I wouldn't buy it again.
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain
I love this scent! I always get compliments when I'm wearing this perfume. Long lasting! Worth the money!