Burberry Burberry Brit EDT Spray, 3.3 oz uploaded by Catherine B.Burberry Burberry Brit EDT Spray, 3.3 oz uploaded by Shivanie M.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Burberry Brit EDT Spray, 3.3 oz: Introduced by the design house of Burberry Recommended for Casual wear see more...

Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
This is my favorite winter scent. I've heard it has an aphrodisiac scent in it. I don't know if that's true but my boyfriend loves this scent. It's his favorite above all my others. This perfume is slightly musky with a light amber scent. This perfume is strong so a little goes a long way. I bought my bottle last November and it is only halfway empty here in July. I plan to always have this perfume as my go to winter scent.
L L.
L L.
Brighton , CO
I like Burberry Brit for wintertime. The spicy undertones just keep me warm all day long. The presentation is beautiful of Brit for her, but it is pricey like all Burberry scents. In my estimation, you get what you pay for. So buy what you're worth and be proud to be a Burberry girl. Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Natural Spray for Women
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I really like this perfume. It's not love, but a really strong like! It does smell good, can be a tad bit overbearing if you spray too much. I only wear it occasionally. It can be pricey, but you can find great deals on this product at different drug stores including Walgreens and Drug Emporium!
MaryAnn Nicole C.
MaryAnn Nicole C.
Easley, SC
I literally have 3 bottles sitting on my counter right now. This is my FAVORITE fragrance. Luckily, I found a good deal on Groupon and stocked up! I use it daily. It's a crisp, clean smell... and a brand that makes you feel a bit luxurious. I LOVE Burberry Brit.
Aamyie E.
Aamyie E.
Rockwall, TX
This by far is my favorite perfume. Every time I wear it, I get compliments and told I smell beautiful. This perfume can be worn in summer or winter. It's not heavy and is a clean smell. It's my signature perfume which my husband restocked for me at holidays.
Chelsey_Ann G.
Chelsey_Ann G.
Lewisville, TX
This is one of my go to scents. A friend let me borrow hers and then I had to get a bottle of my own. I love that it's not overwhelming or super sweet. Some perfumes can trigger migraines and this one has never done that. I will always keep it in my clutch.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Sacramento , CA
Omg I am in love with this scent. It is so sultry, exquisite, hearty, and mind blowing. It lasts all day and you don't have to retouch up. I get the best compliments when I am wearing this scent. I have already repurchased my second bottle.
Susana D.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love this perfume it's my go too. I wear it everyday! I bought it at Macy's when it was Christmas season I was getting it for my sister as a gift and after I smelled it I got one for myself as well and since then I wear it all the time
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Washington Township
This smells amazing ! I can't do floral scents because they bother me, so I have a hard time with perfume. I just tried this one and it was amazing. My boyfriend also loves burberry touch (also smells amazing)! Great brand.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Oroville, CA
Love the smell I wear it almost everyday, the scent will last all day long and it's not too strong of a smell so it works out great for me. I'm on my 3rd bottle so I'd definitely buy this again. I recommend.