Burberry Burberry Brit EDT Spray, 3.3 oz uploaded by Shivanie M.Burberry Burberry Brit EDT Spray, 3.3 oz uploaded by Catherine B.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Burberry Brit EDT Spray, 3.3 oz: Introduced by the design house of Burberry Recommended for Casual wear see more...

Lindsay B.
Oceanport, NJ
This has forever been my favorite perfume! I’ve been wearing it for 10 years and will continue to wear it for many years! It’s the perfect balance of day/night. Burberry Burberry Brit EDT Spray, 3.3 oz
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite winter scent. I've heard it has an aphrodisiac scent in it. I don't know if that's true but my boyfriend loves this scent. It's his favorite above all my others. This perfume is slightly musky with a light amber scent. This perfume is strong so a little goes a long way. I bought my bottle last November and it is only halfway empty here in July. I plan to always have this perfume as my go to winter scent.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume it's my go too. I wear it everyday! I bought it at Macy's when it was Christmas season I was getting it for my sister as a gift and after I smelled it I got one for myself as well and since then I wear it all the time
L L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Burberry Brit for wintertime. The spicy undertones just keep me warm all day long. The presentation is beautiful of Brit for her, but it is pricey like all Burberry scents. In my estimation, you get what you pay for. So buy what you're worth and be proud to be a Burberry girl. Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Natural Spray for Women
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume. It's not love, but a really strong like! It does smell good, can be a tad bit overbearing if you spray too much. I only wear it occasionally. It can be pricey, but you can find great deals on this product at different drug stores including Walgreens and Drug Emporium!
Aamyie E.
Rockwall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This by far is my favorite perfume. Every time I wear it, I get compliments and told I smell beautiful. This perfume can be worn in summer or winter. It's not heavy and is a clean smell. It's my signature perfume which my husband restocked for me at holidays.
Chelsey_Ann G.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to scents. A friend let me borrow hers and then I had to get a bottle of my own. I love that it's not overwhelming or super sweet. Some perfumes can trigger migraines and this one has never done that. I will always keep it in my clutch.
Elizabeth L.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I am in love with this scent. It is so sultry, exquisite, hearty, and mind blowing. It lasts all day and you don't have to retouch up. I get the best compliments when I am wearing this scent. I have already repurchased my second bottle.
MaryAnn Nicole C.
Pickens, SC
I literally have 3 bottles sitting on my counter right now. This is my FAVORITE fragrance. Luckily, I found a good deal on Groupon and stocked up! I use it daily. It's a crisp, clean smell... and a brand that makes you feel a bit luxurious. I LOVE Burberry Brit.
Bethany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite scents. I wish I had this right now - currently out of mine but I LOVE BURBERRY BRIT. Long lasting and it's just so good. My mom got it for me from a department store (not sure which one) and I loved it!